Angles and ergonomics are key for effective, efficient workouts of the quadriceps. Using a properly adjusted machine, a user will feel the muscles being worked as the exercise is performed.
Body-Solid's ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine's biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring development.
An elliptical cam keeps the user's arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through a full range of motion. The recumbent DuraFirm™ back pad adjusts to fit any size user and eliminates lower back strain. The ProDual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine also features pop-pin adjustable footpads to assure proper alignment, while the adjustable thigh pads provide stabilization during exercise. Hold-down grips provide ultimate stability for a worry-free workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid ProDual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the ProDual Leg Extension & Curl Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
The Body-Solid ProDual Leg Extension/Leg Curl Machine lets you double-up your efforts to build strong quads.
Searching for a great leg extension/leg curl machine?
Check out: Prone (Lying) Vs Seated Leg Curl: Which Leg Curl is better?
- Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- Custom designed biomechanical seat with a 12-position adjustable back pad to properly align users of all sizes.
- Oversized 9" diameter self-adjusting leg pad provides comfort and proper alignment during both leg curls and leg extensions.
- Leg pad has 7 adjustments for both leg curls and leg extensions, providing a greater range of motion during either exercise.
- Pop-pin adjustable thigh hold-down pad comfortable secures user and helps provide support during exercise.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back and leg rollers
- Counterbalanced leg extension
- Dimensions: 53"W x 40"L x 62"H (135cm x 102cm x 158cm)
- Full Commercial Rated
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components