Body-Solid P2X Powerline Home Gym
The user-friendly, multi-function Powerline P2 Home Gym is cleverly engineered to offer free-range movements and exceptional range of motion for any size user. By combining an ergonomically correct press arm and a functional training arm, the P2 puts you in the unique position to have the best of both worlds: traditional exercises as well as functional training in a single, compact machine.
The P2X features 6 stations:
(1) Multi-Press Arms: Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
(2) Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
(3) Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
(4) Functional Pulleys: Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses, and swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
(5) Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer’s SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
(6) Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Optional leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Powered by a 160 Lb. Alloy Weight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of-the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation. optional 50lb upgrade available.
- Design-forward aesthetic features graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Chest, Incline & Shoulder Presses
- Chest Supported Mid-Row
- Adjustable Back & Seat Pad
- Oval Tubing
- Pivoting Cable Handles
CABLE ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED
- Lat bar
- Ab/tricep strap
- 2 x Nylon cable handles
- Low row bar
- Product Weight: 391 lbs
- Dimensions: 71"L x 50"W x 83"H
- with Optional PLPX Leg Press Dimensions: 71"L x 75"W x 83"H
- In Home Warranty: 10 Years on the Frame, 1 Year on All Parts