The Treadclimber TC5000 is the best selling and most popular Bowflex Treadclimber available. It is compact and mobile enough for one person can move it in and out of a home, yet still includes many functions such as heart rate. The Bowflex Treadclimber is an all-in-one machine and can be used as an elliptical, treadmill, or stair stepper. The machine can turn from an elliptical to a treadclimber in seconds by simply locking a lever.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you?
Check out our easy to read Treadclimber Comparison Chart!
Bowflex Treadclimber TC1000-TC3000-TC5000 Assembly Manual
- Electronic Readouts (8): Speed, Time, Distance, Total Calories, Calories/Time, Total Steps, Heart Rate, Floors Climbed, Odometer, Climb Indicator (Visual) Tracks Elevation Gain, Calories Burned Indicator (Visual)
- Speed: 0.7-4.0 mph
- Speed Increments: 0.1 mph
- Resistance: 12 settings
- Power Requirement : 110V
- Wireless Heart Rate Technology
- Transport Wheels
- Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
- Quick Start w/Memory (Prior Weight/Intensity)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight : 300 lbs
- Machine Weight: 185 lbs
- Belt Dimensions (each): 46.5" L x 8.5" W
- Dimensions: 46"L x 30"W x 55.25"H