Not all cross trainers are created equal. With the Cybex 625AT Arc Trainer you get more results in less time. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainer’s big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles – quads and glutes – that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And ... because the Arc is demanding of the muscles – not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip or back. Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use. And no more “elliptical knees”. Unlike other cross trainers on the market the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you? Check out our easy to read Cybex Arc Trainer Comparison Chart!
- Color: White frame with black trim
- Embedded HD TV: E3 Console
- Screen Type: LCD
- Screen Size: 15.6”
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1366 X 768
- Brightness: 300 Nits (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Displayable Colors: 16.7M
- Response Time: 8ms (typical)
- Tuner Type: ATSC/NTSC, DVB-T/PAL/SECAM
- Display Modes: Full screen video, video with exercise data, full screen exercise data, blank screen
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, Text1, Text2
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Color: Gray shrouds with choice of five standard frame colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) or choose from over 180 custom colors
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24in
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 10 yr - frame, 3 yr - parts, 1 yr - labor
- Power: 110V Cord (Included)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 412 lbs
- Dimensions: 76" L x 32" W x 62.5" H