Cybex Eagle selectorized strength line is the evolution of superior technology combined with a passion for fitness. There is no comparable strength line in the industry - Eagle is beyond the other's best. Starting with exhaustive research in human biomechanics and applying the Cybex heritage in sports medicine, Eagle is the ultimate way to "faster fitness results". Select a pattern of motion... or... let the machine do it for you. Dual Axis Technology is a Cybex patented strength training mechanism that provides variety and versatility for the most complete workout. Standard selectorized equipment trains muscles from a single direction that is defined only by the machine. Our unique Dual Axis Technology offers the option to train in either the machine-defined pattern of motion... or to move in a different pattern... one defined completely by the user. The converging path of motion of Eagle Overhead Press mirrors the natural way the human arms move... up and in to the center... not straight up. Eagle Overhead Press by Cybex provides a more complete range of motion with constant torque at the shoulder. Adding Cybex Dual Axis technology gives an added dimension by augmenting the converging motion with the option for a user-defined motion. Cybex uses independent movement to train each according to its need. By allowing the arms to move independently of each other, Eagle delivers the ability to balance the workout when one arm is weaker or injured. Independent movement encourages symmetrical strength development and also allows for bilateral reciprocal training. Cybex Overhead Press is engineered to counter-balance the additional weight of the pressing arm assembly so that the user is lifting only the actual weight selected. Overhead press machines are typically extremely heavy and the take-off weight of the pressing arm assembly in addition to the weight selected is often more than deconditioned users can lift. The CYBEX Overhead Press maximizes safety for even de-conditioned users.
Standard Vinyl Color is Black. See options for other color choices.
- Second Generation Dual Axis Technology: This second generation technology adds a converging/diverging element to CYBEX Dual Axis Technology’s user defined path of motion. The versatility of this technology helps the everyday user or the serious trainer achieve greater results by delivering consistent torque throughout the range of motion to maximize the effect at the muscle, with less stress to the joint.
- Ergonomic Leg Pad Adjustments: These innovative designs on the Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl make positioning the input pad intuitive and virtually effortless. This results in easily accessible machines that are adjusted with little exertion or movement.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10 ̊ . Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10 ̊ .
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Drive System Design: A “Best Use” drive design incorporates three methods of transferring force to provide a direct feel and optimal performance. Belt, cable and drive shafts are chosen for their capabilities in specific applications.
- Gas Assist Adjustments: Eagle’s four-bar linkage design combined with gas spring assist makes it possible to adjust the seat height and back position without requiring the user to get off the machine. The seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to perfectly duplicate their position on the machine each time they use it.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. System is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion. Engineered for Safety The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire Eagle line complies with ASTM and EN standards.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Molded Rubber Feet Rubber: feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Second Generation Patented Dual Axis Technology allows users to define their own paths of movement, as well as providing a converging path motion for greater individual performance
- Gas spring assisted seat for easy adjustment
- User range of motion is set through seat height adjustment
- Independent arm motion encourages symmetrical strength development
- Standard and neutral grips provide multiple grip choices
- Weight Stack: 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Machine Weight w/ Standard Stack: 584 lbs (265 kg)
- Dimensions: 60" (152cm) L x 58" (147 cm) W x 64" (163 cm) H