Form and performance — can one exist without the other? It shouldn't. The CYBEX VR3 resistance strength line exercises the theory that form and performance belong together. VR3 is a collection of machines that combine striking appearance, excellent performance, genuine comfort and accessibility — without sacrificing the goal of functionality. If you want form and performance, the VR3 line delivers both.Proper exercise to strengthen the triceps depends on bending elbows – and how far one’s elbows can be bent depends on height and range of motion. VR3 has an adjustable seat to provide each user with the optimal positioning for their height and range of motion. The forward tilt to the back pad keeps the user stable without the need for a belt. Being able to push into the back pad – which serves as an anchor – means users can lift more weight. Strengthening the triceps is an important exercise for the 55+ population as it is these muscles that are called upon to rise out of a chair. VR3 tricep press allows dip-type motion from the seated position that provides for a stable movement that even beginners can perform. “Extra-sized” dip grips provide improved comfort. Dual grip positions accommodate user size and provide for greater variety of movements. This is the commercial strength line that competes with the best others have to offer. A group of machines that combines striking appearance with rugged durability, VR3 has been engineered to take the tough punishment a heavy duty commercial environment requires. And it works for the highly supervised gyms as well as the self-serve facility.
- Range Limiting Device: This CYBEX patent-pending technology ensures that regardless of starting position selected, the cam is synchronized with each individual user. It matches their performance level, maintaining the integrity of force curve throughout the range of motion while taking into account their limits and abilities. Start RLD (adjustable start only) provides start positions every 10˚. Total RLD (adjustable start and finish) provides start and end positions every 10˚
- Fully Enclosed Weight Stacks: Enclosed weight stacks help shield bystanders and users from inadvertent contact with the moving weight stack, creating a safer workout environment. The fully enclosed stacks give a sleek appearance and comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- Dependent Converging and Diverging Movement: The dependent movement provides a feeling of exceptional stability and ease throughout each movement, while the aligned path of motion provides consistent loading through the complete range. The consistent torque application maximizes the training force of the muscle while minimizing joint stress. Users of all levels will embrace the progress they make.
- Gas Assist Seat: Our intuitive seat base adjustment design uses gas spring assist to allow adjustments to the seat height without requiring the user to leave the machine. Both the seat base and seat backs have position indicators to enable the user to consistently duplicate a position on the machine.
- Second Generation Twist Select Increment Weight System: Patent-pending system allows user to adjust the weight 5 pounds (2.5 kg) at a time with a simple turn of the knob—nothing to slide, drop or lose. Patent-pending system is also completely balanced for drag free operation and includes integrated oiling capabilities, resulting in reduced time and mess associated with guide rod maintenance.
- Contoured Molded Pads: Ergonomically contoured molded pads provide better support for a variety of movements, as well as a more contemporary overall look.
- Instructional Guide: High contrast three-color placards use straightforward language and pictures for easy-to-read instructions.
- Molded Rubber Feet: Rubber feet protect your floor and help keep your machines in place.
- Belt Drive: The belt drive provides a direct, smooth feel and virtually no drag while offering ease of maintenance by eliminating dedicated length cables.
- Dry Grip Technology: Non-absorbent gripping material provides extra security for your grip.
- Variable Resistance: The resistance profile of each movement has been designed into the machine, assuring that the resistance provided mirrors the body’s capability throughout the range of motion.
- Pelvic Stabilization: Patent-pending adjustable foot brace allows user to “lock into” the hip pad, causing hip extensor engagement for optimal pelvic stabilization on the Abdominal and Back Extension.
- Striking Appearance: Graceful curves and innovative use of materials combine for a heightened aesthetic in architecture and a dramatic presentation in your facility.
- Engineered for Safety: The safety of every user is essential to our success and yours. The entire VR3 line was designed to comply with ASTM and EN standards.
- The forward tilted back pad provides for stability without the use of a seat belt
- “Extra-sized” pressing grips provide improved comfort
- Dual grip positions accommodate user size and movement variety
- Gas spring assisted seat for easy adjustment
- Standard Stack: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Weight w/ Standard Stack: 455 lbs (207 kg) (estimated)
- Dimensions: 54”L × 49”W × 64”H (L:136cm, W:125cm, H:162cm)