The Expresso S3u Upright Bike brings interactive and engaging cardio workouts inside with the adventure of outdoor riding. Personalized training features help members achieve greater fitness. Dynamic content keep workouts fresh. Captivated by stunning graphics, realistic rides and in-ride games on over 30 virtual courses, members will quickly forget they are exercising. Realistic Cycling SHIFT gears and STEER handlebars just like a real bike. Pedal resistance changes with the terrain. Monitor your workout members riding together in-facility, in which they can see each other on-screen. Real-time fitness information helps members monitor their workout.
Check out our easy to read Expresso Fitness Bike Comparison Chart!
- Polar-Compatible Heart Rate Sensors
- Premium Computer System: The Heart of the System Features a High-Performance Processor, Premium Video Card, an Integrated TV Tuner, Spacious Disc Drive and Lots of Memory
- TV Compatible with Coax Cable
- Fitness Statistics: Heart Rate, Power, Time, Calories, Distance, RPM
- Power: 110-220V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable Seat: Supports a Wide Range of Rider Heights and Has Before/After Seat Adjustment
- Ergonomic Seat and Back Rest: Designed for Comfort to Accommodate a Wide Range of Rider Types, Upright Seats are Available in a Variety of Sizes
- Steering and Shifting Controls: Conveniently Located on the Handlebars, Controls Engage the Upper Body, Creating a Realistic Riding Experience
- Multi-Purpose Pedal Design: Accommodates Standard Footwear as well as SPD-Compatible Shoes
- Resistance: Advanced Drive Train
- Uses a Dual-Belt Resistance System that Provides Fluid Motion, Quiet Operation and Supports Up to 700 Watts of Riding Power
- Screen: 19"
- Weight: 155 lbs
- Dimensions: 24" W x 52" D x 60" H
- Connectivity: RJ45 10/100 Base T-port LAN power
- WIFI Compatible
eLive Subscription (Not Included) - In Order to Benefit from Internet Connection an eLive Subscription Can be Purchased Through Expresso Here - Expresso eLive