Fluid PowerZone UBE in action!
Fluid PowerUBE is an industrial quality, standing upper body ergometer, designed to withstand high intensity powerful workouts or provide silky smooth resistance suitable for warm ups, cool downs and rehabilitation.
The UBE resistance is set via our 10x Fluid Resistance patented Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The UBE is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout and yet will remain smooth and consistent at very low RPM. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train in any zone; Cardio, Power, Strength or Speed.
The ground based UBE exercise involves long kinetic chains engaging many muscles from the ground up. Your core is activated to support your entire shoulder girdle when engaged in the “arm grinder” motion. The UBE provides load in either direction. Changing direction alters the emphasis on the muscles engaged, adding even more variety to your training.
The UBE is a perfect inclusion for any type of fitness facility. It can add variety to all types of group training, is a perfect warm up tool with a focus on the core and upper body and only takes up a little over 1sqm (11sqft).
Examples of Movement Combinations
- Arms only
- Arms and shoulders
- Full Body
- Pushing and pulling
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Auto start
- Power graphs – 2 options
- Interval training ready
- Heart rate – Polar compatible
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Product Model No: PZ-UBE
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Min Active Area Required: L 1,940mm (72.4”) x W 1,350mm (53.1”)
- Arm Crank Length: 185mm (7.3”)
- Max User Weight: 180kg (396.8lb)
- Product Net Weight: 71.1kg (156.8lb)
- Product Gross Weight: 84.8kg (186.8lb)
- Dimensions: 52.8”L x 29.5”W x 53”H (L:1,340mm, W:750mm, H:1,348mm)