A standout favourite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Viking Pro V indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments.
An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Offering 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal models, Viking Pro V is the perfect machine for any commercial space.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with FDF’s social app.
First Degree Rower Comparisons: Which Rower is best for me?
- Patented double sealed precision aligned twin fluid tank with adjustable resistance.
- 5x Fluid Resistance
- Textured seat to prevent slipping.
- Seat rail brushes sweep away grit protecting seat rail.
- + Connectivity
- + Auto start
- + Time - Elapsed time
- + Level - Auto to selected resistance level
- + 500M Time - Time to row 500 meters
- + Watt - Unit of power per stroke
- + Distance – Updated every second
- + SPM – Strokes per minute
- + Power Graphs - 2 Options
- + Heart rate – Polar compatible
- + Calories burned per hour
- Height Adjustable Footplates and Straps to Ensure Optimal Foot Placement and Comfortable Rowing Position.
- Premium ergonomic contoured handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Hand-lacquered American Ash sculpted woodgrain frame.
- Max User Weight – 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Upright Storage: 520mm x 560mm (20.47" x 22.05")
- Product Size – L 2,130mm (83.85”) x W 540mm (21.25”) x H 520mm (20.47”) H
- Net Weight: 21.30kg (46.96lb)
- Gross Weight: 26.40kg (54.23lb)
- Dimensions: 990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.98" x 22.05" x 23.03")
- Cubic Metres: 0.32 (11.30 cubic feet)
- Net Weight: 9.30kg (20.50lb)
- Gross Weight: 10.30kg (22.71lb)
- Dimensions: 2230mm x 187mm x 80mm (87.80" x 7.36" x 3.15")
- Cubic Metres: 0.03 (1.06 cubic feet)