French Fitness CT80 Manual Curve Treadmill w/Resistance
The French Fitness CT80 Curve Treadmill is non-motorized and uses gravity to start.
User can control the speed freely and accelerate or decelerate anytime. The CT80 uses an elastic rubber arc running deck and gravity to start, accelerate and decelerate the speed freely, which prevents impact to the knee due to failure to keep up with the running belt. The curved running surface, crawler elastic rubber running belt and active running design reduce the impact during the workout and safely protects your knees, while the bearing drive system effectively lowers the maintenance costs.
French Fitness CT80 Manual Curve Treadmill w/Resistance Photos and Video
French Fitness CT80 Manual Curve Treadmill w/Resistance Assembly Manual
IMPORTANT: Ceiling height required: 14-16" ABOVE user height
- Frame Material: Steel
- Transport Wheels in front & Handles in rear for easy transportation
- Non-motorized Zero-energy consumption
- Pure green energy treadmill
- Creative crawler belt without running board design ensures that the running belt has no sideways deviation and waxing.
- Fully shock-absorbing, safe and comfortable
- Creative precision bearing transmission system, smooth, zero drag and stick
- Lower noise, power consumption, failure rate and maintenance cost
- Eliminates the slippage of traditional running belts
- Accurate speed, no block or cover of running area, wider field of vision, easier for gait analysis.
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- 8 Resistance Levels
- Run at no resistance
- Jog at low resistance
- Walk / Push at medium resistance
- Sled Push at high resistance
- Power: Cordless (Self Generated); Display uses batteries
- Speed: Resistance adjustment by a rotary knob
- Console Readouts: Time, Distance, Calories, and Speed
- Running belt size：67"L x 18"W (L:1700mm, W:440 mm)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 346lb (157kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 78"L x 34"W 59.5"H (L:1981mm, W:864mm, H:1511mm)
10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Commercial)