This machine will not only provide you upper body conditioning, it will also give the upper and lower back and the shoulder muscles an excellent workout. With its low impact and natural movement there is minimal stress applied to any part of the body providing you an excellent overall cardio workout. Your biceps, triceps, calves, quadriceps, obliques, pecs, deltoids, hamstrings, glutes, abs, upper back, and lats will engage in every slide and row.
French Fitness FF-AR Air Rower Owner's Manual
- Performance Monitor
- Flywheel and Damper
- Low Profile
- Storage and Mobility
- Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
- Nickel Plated Chain
- Easy Assembly
- Durable Construction That's Easy to Maintain
- Chain or Cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Construction: Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Light gray or black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy storage
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
- Product Weight: 81.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 95.1” L x 24.4” W x 39.8” H
- 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Commercial)