French Fitness MSC8 Multi Smith Cable Machine
The French Fitness MSC8 Multi Smith Cable Machine is the ultimate Smith machine and freeweight gym system, perfect for the serious weight lifter. Extremely heavy duty tubular steel frame and a total load capacity of 1,102 lbs (500 kgs), the MSC8 is a durable, versatile fitness machine. The MSC8 comes with a dip bar attachment so you can perform dip exercises without adding more equipment to your home gym.
Please note that Olympic Weight Plates are not included and sold separately.
French Fitness MSC8 Multi Smith Cable Machine Assembly Manual
French Fitness MSC8 MSC10 MSC20 FSR10 FSR20 FSR50 FSR60 FSR70 FSR80 FSR90 Comparison Chart
- This multi-functional machine has a built-in Smith machine for training your balance and stability.
- Specially designed with an attachment and weight holders, giving easy access to your various gym accessories.
- Has an integrated adjustable cable machine great for building your strength in specific muscle groups.
- Multifunctional cable/pulley machine for weight lifting, chin-up and cable exercises.
- Thick 1.8mm steel frame
- Multi-grip double chin-up bar
- Ideal for weight lifting, chin-up, cable and bench press exercises
- Multiple gear adjustment
The Ultimate ALL-IN-ONE Machine:
- Smith Machine
- High Pulley (Lat Pulldown, Triceps)
- Low Pulley (Seated Rows, Biceps, Legs, Shoulders, & More)
- Dip Bars
- Pull Up Bar
- Bench (Optional)
- Preacher Curl (Optional on Bench Attachment)
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl (Optional on Bench Attachment)
- 45 lb 6 ft (72 in) Olympic Bar
- Bearings are Louder
- Straight up and Down
- Weight: 353 lb (160 kg)
- Bar height range: 10" to 61"
(from the bottom of the bar to the ground. Please note the max user height is around 5'10" to do squats or stand up with the bar on your back)
- Dimensions (From Farthest Machine Points): 48" Depth (56" depth required for weights as they go beyond the machine) x 86"W x 83.5"H
- Footprint: 55" x 46" (Actual floor space meaning what sits and touches floor)
- Dip Bars: Note these do have movement when doing dips, and, well, feel a tad flimsy. The rest of the machine is solid, home grade. Dip bars, though, feel like this
10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Home)