The French Fitness Shasta Selectorized Standing Calf Raise is the perfect machine for performing incredibly heavy calf raises. The pad height is adjustable to accommodate users of all sizes. The non-slip foot plates allow users’ ankles to move in a full range of motion. Made of heavy-duty steel frame, this machine will last years of abuse in the busiest of gyms.
NOTE: This is the same machine as the French Fitness Tahoe Selectorized Standing Calf Raise except silver in color, no other differences. If you want this machine, but in black, please click the above link.
French Fitness Shasta Selectorized Standing Calf Raise Photos
- 11 Gauge Steel
- Steel pipe size: 40mm x 80mm x 3mm
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Rubber feet protect the base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping
- Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Hand Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Hand grips are a durable urethane composite
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Weight Stack: 259 lbs (117.5 kg)
- (2) Weight Stack Adapters: 2.5 & 5 lbs. Add to the weight stack when needed so the weight stack can increase the weight stack by 2.5 lb increments.
- Weight Plate Increments: (15) 16.5 lbs (7.5kg) plates + (1) 11 lbs (5 kg) top plate
- 2:1 ratio - Feels like 518 lbs (235 kg)
- Weight Stack Travel: 17"
- Carriage Travel: 8.5"
- Machine Weight: 680 lbs (308 kg)
- Dimensions: 56.5" Depth x 46.25" Wide x 63.75" to 72.5" Height stationary (up to 80" when in use)
- Ceiling Height Requirement = Height of Tallest user + 12" (a 6'0" user requires a 7'0" ceiling or higher)
- Height Adjustments: 9 Settings
- User Height Range: 4'10" to 6'6" (147.32 cm to 198.12 cm)
- Paint Color: Silver
- Vinyl Color: Black
10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Commercial)