Video of Shasta (Silver) Version but Tahoe (Black) is the same other than color.
French Fitness Tahoe Assisted Chin Dip
The French Fitness Tahoe Assisted Chin Dip is perfect for developing arm and back muscles. FFB-ACD has multiple chin-up handles for different grip positions. The foldable kneepads give the option for unassisted training and the weight selector pin makes doing chin ups or dips more accessible regardless of the user's current fitness level.
NOTE: This is the same machine as the French Fitness Shasta Assisted Chin Dip except black in color, no other differences. If you want this machine, but in silver, please click the above link.
French Fitness Shasta & Tahoe Assisted Chin Dip Assembly and Exercise Manual
- 11 Gauge Steel
- 50 x 100mm thickness 3mm Steel tube
- ASTM A36 steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Hand grips are a durable urethane composite
- Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
- Standard rear shrouds
- Weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Dimensions: 47" x 45" x 87" (1180 x 1130 x 2200 mm)
- Machine Weight: 529 lb (240 kg)
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- 185 lb Weight Stack (84 kg)
- (14) Weight Plate, EA 13.23 Lb (6 kg)
- (2) Weight Stack Adapters: 2.5 & 5 lbs. Add to the weight stack when needed so the weight stack can increase the weight stack by 2.5 lb increments.
- Dip Handle Arm Distance (Handles Turned Inwards): 22" (560mm)
- Dip Handle Arm Distance (Handles Turned Outwards): 24.8" (630mm)
- Weight to Pulley Ratio: 1:1
- User Height Range: 4'11" to 6'5" (149.86 cm to 195.58 cm)
- Paint Color: Black
- Vinyl Color: Black
- 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Commercial)