The French Fitness Tahoe Shoulder Press is the perfect machine to start developing strong, powerful shoulders. The built-in safety feature allows you to concentrate on your training and worry less about the machine. The adjustable seat accommodates users of different sizes and the arc grips give users added control to a more effective workout.
NOTE: This is the same machine as the French Fitness Shasta Shoulder Press except black in color, no other differences. If you want this machine, but in silver, please click the above link.
French Fitness Shasta Shoulder Press Photos
- 11 Gauge Steel
- 50 x 100 x 3mm Square Steel
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping
- Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Hand grips are a durable urethane composite
- 7 x 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable
- 4-1/2" (11 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
- 7/16" (11 mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Paint Color: Black
- Vinyl Color: Black
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Weight Stack: 220 lb (100 kg)
- (2) Weight Stack Adapters: 2.5 & 5 lbs. Add to the weight stack when needed so the weight stack can increase the weight stack by 2.5 lb increments.
- Machine Weight: 520 lb (236 kg)
- Dimensions: 60"L x 56"W x 64"H (L:152cm, W:142cm, H:163cm)
- User Height Range: 4'11" to 6'5" (149.86 cm to 195.58 cm)
- 10 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor (Commercial)