Jacobs Ladder 2 Exercise Machine
Get the same workout and same reliability as the revolutionary Jacobs Ladder climbing machine, yet designed for the home or small commercial environment - at a lower price.
They took the Jacobs Ladder and made a few changes:
Width: The Jacobs Ladder 2 is 27.25" wide, allowing it to fit through most interior doors in a home.
Rung Design: The Jacobs Ladder 2 featured steel rungs with polyurethane sleeves.
Power: The workout remains self-paced. However, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in to operate the digital display.
There are four differences between Jacobs Ladder and Jacobs Ladder 2:
- Different rung design (maple rung versus polyurethane)
- Power requirement (self-powered versus 110/220V)
- Width (31.25” vs 27.25”)
- Warranty (4 Year Parts/1 Year Labor vs 2 Year Parts)
- Other than that, the workout on the Jacobs Ladder 2 home fitness equipment is exactly the same with the same results!
Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
Jacobs Ladder 2 Exercise Machine Owner's Manual
- Offers Digital Feedback: Machine provides digital feedback on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn.
- 40° Good for back: 40° provides natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees.
- Long, Dynamic climbing strokes: Ensures full range of motion, while giving you the option of exercising arms and legs.
- Can Fit into a Doorway: The self powered ladder is only 27.25" wide, allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways.
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, steel tubes, polyurethane sleeve, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Self-paced, self-powered climbing
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Power Source: 110V
- Angle: 40°
- Dimensions: 76"L x 27.25"W x 65.5"H
- Weight: 300 lbs