The Elevation Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer benefits from extensive biomechanical research that provides exercisers with an instinctively smooth and natural feel. A variety of intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
Check out our easy to read Life Fitness Elevation Series Console Comparisons!
Life Fitness Discover SE3 Console Owner's Manual
- Cup Holders: 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels: 26
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Plug In Accessory: No
- Resistance Controls: Stationary bullhorns
- Support Handlebars: No
- Flash Programmable with USB: Yes
- Manager Menu Options: Yes
Discover SE3 Console Specifications
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 16” diagonal (Bikes, Cross-Trainer, FlexStrider, PowerMill, GSC Trainer); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Resistance Levels: (Cross-Trainer): 26 (0 - 25) (speed independent for cross-trainer and FlexStrider)
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
- NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
- Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
- NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
- PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 in x 23 in x 19.5 in (190.50 mm x 584 mm x 495 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.4 lbs. (9.25 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.53 in x 16.5 in x 15.4 in (115 mm x 419 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.89 kg)
- Goals Based:
- Time, Distance, Calories (Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random)
- Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
- Starter Interval
- Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT
- Interactive Courses (varies)
- Stride Length Max: 20 in (51 cm)
- Auto Start: Yes
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside U.S.), *Self-powered for Explore only if there is no attachable TV
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: No
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Weight: 452 lb (206 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 88.1 in x 30.7 in (224 cm x 78 cm)