SHOWN with Discover SE Console on Discover SI and Explore flexstrider
Life Fitness Platinum Club Flexstrider w/Explore Console
The Platinum Club Series FlexStrider Variable-Stride Trainer takes your home exercise routine to a new level. It allows you to change stride length on the fly and choose the low-impact, total-body workout that fits your cardio needs. The smooth motion of the FlexStrider Trainer adeptly reproduces the feel of running or jogging without the impact on the knees and joints.
Life Fitness Explore Console Owners Manual
- Fitpower Display: Combines speed, resistance and stride length to determine the total energy output of the user
- Oversized Pedals: Users can adjust foot position comfortably, and narrow pedal spacing (2.5”/6.3 cm) minimizes lateral hip shifting
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required). Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Explore Console: The intuitive Explore™ Console features a sleek design and the QuickNav™ dial, which puts you in control of your workouts.
- Natural Ellipse Path: Extensive research has developed an extremely smooth, natural feeling motion regardless of stride length.
EXPLORE CONSOLE OVERVIEW
- QuickNav™ Dial: Turn and push to select, set up and save workouts.
- Navigation Button: Press to access the navigation menu.
- Back Button: Press to return to the previous screen.
- Cool Down Button: Press to enter Cool Down.
- Stop Button: Press to Stop to end the workout.
- Wake Up Light (Not available on all models): When the Console goes into Energy Saver Mode and goes idle, this button will light up. To wake up the console, press the QuickNav Dial (a).
- TV Controls: Use this keypad to adjust TV Controls.
- Data Input Keypad: This keypad is used to enter numeric information during workout set up.
- LCD Screen Display: View information about workouts, workout set up and account log in.
- Incline: Press these keys to increase or decrease the incline, level or resistance.
- Speed: Press these keys to increase or decrease the speed of the striding belt.
- Optional RFID (Radio Frequency Identif cation): Fitness facility owners can order this option for their users allowing them to swipe their facility identification card on the console. The console’s hardware is compatible with the two main frequencies (125kHz and 13.56Mhz) used for RFID cards.
- Reading Rack / iPad Holder: Place traditional reading material as well as mobile devices and tablets in this built-in holder.
- Headphone Input: Use this plug in headphones to listen to audio from attached entertainment products.
EXPLORE CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Console Screen Type: 7” Non-touchscreen LCD
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo (Bluetooth Device Compatibility: Android and Apple Bluetooth enabled devices compatible for login to LFconnect.com on units without internet connectivity)
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Resistance Levels: 26 (0 - 25) (speed independent for cross-trainer and FlexStrider; speed FlexStrider & PowerMill):
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual Goals, Random, Hill, Rolling Hills, Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval, Starter Interval, Fit Test
- Bluetooth Device Compatibility: Android and Apple Bluetooth enabled devices compatible for login to LFconnect.com on units without internet connectivity.
- Resistance: 26
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Weight: 564 lbs (256 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 10.5" (26.67 cm)
- Stride Length: 0-36″
- Stationary FootPrint: 64.5" L x 31.5" W x 67.5" H (164 cm x 80 cm x 171 cm)
- Active Footprint (when at maximum range of motion): 102.5" L x 34" W x 67.5" H (260 cm x 86 cm x 171 cm)