Matrix C7xe ClimbMill, a truly innovative luxury climber. With features like the Movement Control Zone, Sweat Management System and Ergo Form Grips, this machine’s unrivaled safety elements paired with top-of-the-line technology make it a remarkable and efficient piece of equipment.
Check out our easy to read Matrix ClimbMill Comparison Chart and Matrix Console Comparisons & Reviews (3x, 5x, 7xe, 7xi)!
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact ceiling height and the height of the tallest user.
- Integrated 15” touchscreen display with FitTouch Technology for intuitive performance
- Vista Clear Television Technology – the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
- Compatible with Nike + iPod for the Gym for simple workout tracking
- Compatible with iPod for video and audio playback, charging, and on-screen playlist selectionIntegrated 3-speed personal fan
- Compatible with the immersive Virtual Active programming
- WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management system
- 10" step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
- Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
- Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
- Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
- Our Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls to enhance comfort and make it easier to make workout changes on the fly.
- Step-up plate for easy accessibility
- Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
- Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
- Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
- Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
- Display Type: 15” touchscreen LCD
- Display Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Total Steps, Calories, Calories per Hour, Average SPM, SPM, Floors Climbed, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Dynamic Profile Display, Static Profile Display
- User-defined Multi-language Display: Yes - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Arabic
- Resistance Levels: 1-25
- Workouts: Manual, Training Workouts (Rolling Hills, Interval Training, Calorie Training, Goal Training), Fat Burn, Target HR, Fitness Test (Sub-Maximal Test, WFI Test, CPAT), Constant Watts
- CSAFE Ready-FitLinxx™ Certified: Yes
- Netpulse Compatible: No
- IPTV Compatible: No
- FitTouch Technology: Yes
- One-button Start: Yes
- On-the-fly Program Change : Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear™ Television Technology: Yes
- FITCONNEXION Ready: No
- Multimedia Playback: No
- iPod Compatible : Yes
- Nike + iPod Compatible: Yes
- Personal Fan: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Virtual Active Compatible: Yes
- Asset Management Compatible: Yes
- mPower Workout Tracking and Fitness Network Compatible: No
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Step Depth: 10"
- Step Height: 8"
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Delineated Steps: Yes
- Handlebar Design: Optimized handrails with Ergo Form Grips
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Resistance Technology: ECB w/ flywheel
- Power Requirements: 120v / 60Hz AC power
- One Floor Climbed: 16 steps (approximately 10.5 ft)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 348 lbs
- Dimensions: 65" x 33.5" x 83.5"