With low-maintenance design and extreme durability, the CLM 835 climber uses the same low-friction, self-powered generator system as the Precor Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers. All this adds up to a smooth feel and quiet movement for users.
Precor CLM 835 Stepper Owners Manual
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- Biomechanics: 4-bar step linkage assures proper motion path and greatly increases life of the 1-inch / 2.54 cm Oilite bushings in each pivot point.
- Handrails: U-shaped handrails encourage good posture and proper technique. Handrails are powder-coated steel tubing covered with sweat-resistant, molded vinyl. Grips are designed to stay securely in place to avoid slipping.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are aluminum. Foot pedals attach midline to a 4-bar linkage, reducing bushing wear.
- Frame: Two-step powder coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- 6-Phase Generator: Durable 6-phase generator system has no contacting parts, providing smooth, durable operation. 31 levels of climbing speed tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 31 speed levels range from 30 to 180 steps-per-minute in 5 steps-per-minute increments.
- Drive Belt: HTD-type toothed-drive belt requires less maintenance than a chain and lasts longer than a cable.
- Return Spring Design: Straight pull spring design greatly extends the life of return springs.
- One-way Clutch: One-way clutches are rated to 1,210 inch pounds of torque
- Resistance Levels: 31
- Step Range: 30-180
- Step Increments: 5 steps-per-minute increments
- Tap Control: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Manual Variety Random Twin Peaks Rolling Hills Custom Weight Loss Fat Burner Aerobic Training Interval Interval Speed Bumps City Steps Heart Rate Basic HRC Performance Fitness Test Steady Climb Pyramid
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Distance Total Steps Floors Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Step Rate Calories / minute Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR % Complete Elevation Gain Workout Profile Workout Summary
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on U-shaped handlebars for user convenience.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- iPod / iPhone Compatible: Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step Height Range (inches / cm): 13 inches / 33 cm
- Step-up Height: 19.5 inches / 48 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 3 inches / 7.6 cm
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- Length: 47 inches / 119 cm
- Width: 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height: 69 inches / 175 cm
- Height with PVS : 85 inches / 208 cm
- Equipment Weight: 250 lbs / 113 kg