Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Ellipticals are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series is club-proven reliability in an Elliptical personalized for your home.
- CrossRamp® Technology: With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Movement: Motorized variable
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: 15-40 degrees
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: 1 – 20
- Ramp Material: Precision extruded, anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Convertible – Can be moving or fixed, for a total-body workout
- Resistance Levels: Resistance Levels
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin: Yes
- Storage:Oversize water bottle holder, 2 remote control/phone holders, magazine holder.
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic Eddy Current Resistance
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Minimum Watts: 10 watts (Level 1 at 20 RPM or 40 strides/minute)
- Maximum Watts: 625 watts (Level 20 at 100 RPM or 200 strides/minute)
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- CrossRamp and Resistance Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: N/A
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout, let you set the default workout duration, and provide the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you can each store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: N/A
- Options Key: Yes – DURING your workout, the “Workouts” key lets you change your workout type and “Enter” lets you change your duration, age, and weight.
- Pace Feature: N/A
- Units Selection : Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss, Basic HRC, Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer, Manual
- Number of Preset Workouts: 10
- Accelerator Workouts: Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics: Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Strides/Min
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes
- Software Upgrade Capable: N/A
- Equipment Settings: Default Workout Time, Max Workout Time, Max Pause Time, Max Cool down Time, Configuration (model), Max CrossRamp®
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Included – Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- SmartRate®: Displays when the exerciser’s heart rate is in the fat burn, cardio, or peak target zone*
- *The heart rate and SmartRate® features are in intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every intensity and are not intended for use as a medical device. Please read your owner’s manual and visit www.precor.com/en-us/customer-service/faq
- Maximum User Weight:Tested up to 350 lb (159 kg)
- Equipment Weight: 240 lb (109 kg)
- Dimensions: 84"L x 32"W x 67"H (L:213cm, W:79cm, H:171cm)