Featuring multiple user ID's, 14 exercise programs, numerous display readouts, and a crossramp which inclines up to 40 degrees, the EFX 5.23 is amongst the premium home elliptical units made by Precor today.
Precor 5.21s 5.17 5.21si 5.17i 5.19 5.21i 5.23 5.33 Home Elliptical Comparison Chart
- Drive System: Rear Drive
- Arms: Stationary
- Stride Length: 19"
- CrossRamp Incline: 13 to 40 degrees
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Wireless Heart Rate Telemetry
- Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
- Quick Start
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Display Type: LED
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories Per Minute, CrossRamp Level, Distance, Profile, Resistance Level, Strides, Strides Per Minute, Time, Watts, Workout Summary, Heart Rate, SmartRate Display (Visual), Muscles Targeted (Visual)
- Hidden Electronic Functions:, Units (US Standard / Metric), Odometer, Hour Meter, Software Version / Part Numbers, Error Log, Serial Number
- Exercise Programs (14): Manual, Crosstraining, Gluteal, Interval Course 1, Interval Course 2, Interval Course 3, Random, Weight Loss, Fitness Test
- Heart Rate Control, Custom Course 1, Custom Course 2, Calories Goal, Distance Goal
- Power: 3 Prong, Grounded Plug, 120V, 50/60Hz, 1.7 Amps, 140 Watts
- Machine Weight: 197 lbs
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 80"L x 32"W x 61"H