- CrossRamp Technology: Equipped with Precor's unique CrossRamp technology which alters the elliptical path between 15 and 40 degrees in both forward and reverse stride motions, isolating and cross training specific muscle groups and offering a wider range of exercises for all lower body muscle groups.
- CrossRamp Technology: Automatic
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 15-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement for users of all sizes.
- Bearings: Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum track to distribute user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self draining.
- Covers: Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Console Type: Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 6 Courses: Manual Interval Weight Loss Heart Rate Control Gluteals Cross Training
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate, Resistance, Incline, Strides, Strides per minute, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: Yes
- Integrated Entertainment Options: Reading Rack
- Equipment Specifications
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 22 inches / 66 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 7 W x 15 L inches / 18 Wx 38 L cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.4 inches / 6 cm
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Equipment Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 84 inches / 213 cm
- Width: 31 inches / 79 cm
- Height: 66.5 inches / 168 cm
- Equipment Weight: 245 lbs / 111 kg
- Power Requirements
- Equipment: Self-Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle