With a smooth, fluid motion that mirrors the movement of the body, the Precor EFX576i Experience elliptical fitness crosstrainer provides an outstanding workout experience with a natural, elliptical movement. Designed for ease-of-use with intuitive displays that help you get on and get going, the 576i features an adjustable CrossRamp that allows you to change incline and target specific muscle groups in both the upper and lower body.
The Precor EFX 576i Elliptical has a wide range of pre-programmed workouts at multiple resistance levels. The 576i has been designed to occupy minimal floor space and yet provide excellent stability even during vigorous workouts. Its key features include a biofeedback center featuring SmartRate, display featuring Tap Control, standard CSAFE interface, accessory holder, touch heart rate monitor, QuickStart, ergonomically correct handrails, self-power, CrossRamp technology, and superior workout for the glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves. Working out on an EFX yields significantly more glute and quad activity than using a stairclimber, cycle, or treadmill.
View Actual Pictures of a Precor EFX 576i Experience Series Elliptical that we Previously Remanufactured.
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- Exercise Programs: Cross Training (3), Cross Country, Fitness Test, Gluteals (2), Interval, Hill Climb, Manual, Weight Loss, and Custom
- Cross Ramp: 15 to 40 degrees (adjustable)
- Stride Lengths: 21.2 to 24.7 inches
- Tap Control: Large buttons provide satisfying tactile response and audible click.
- Resistance: 20 Levels (18-720 watts)
- Movable Arms
- Heart Rate Monitor: Touch and Wireless Capabilities (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Transport Wheels
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Product Weight: 318 lbs.
- Height: 68 in.
- Length: 80 in.
- Width: 32 in.