The EFX® 833 with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp, rear-drive housing and Active Status Light, all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 885 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally, just like when walking or running.
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
Precor Experience Series 880 Line
Precor Lower Body Elliptical Comparison Chart
- Converging CrossRamp® technology
Precor's patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or cross-train specific lower-body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making targeting different muscle groups easy, encouraging training variance and propelling results. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge toward the midline of their body.
- Fixed Handlebars
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower-body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilisers during hands-free training.
- P30 Console
Designed to support exercisers in motion, the P30 console features a large LED display and motion controls along with mobile device charging for all mobile phones including those running Android™, Apple®, BlackBerry™ and Windows® operating systems, and small MP3 players. This console includes 6 workout keys with up to 15 workouts, numeric keypad, large workout profile, informative message line, Quick Start, and all the exercise metrics to keep users informed.
- Covers: Long-lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear-access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than two minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessory Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, mobile phone and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels at the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington-state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5%-size female to the 95%-size male user.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with oversized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless-steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Ramp: Converging adjustable CrossRamp®
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10 to 35-degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all ages and fitness levels.
- CrossRamp® Technology (Type): Adjustable
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, three-phase hybrid generator/eddy-current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Level: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25 inches / 63 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Display Type: P30
- Electronic Readouts: Elliptical: Total Strides|Strides / min|Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed|Time Remaining
- Numerical Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls : Speed and Incline (TRM); Speed and Resistance (EFX); Resistance and Stride Height (AMT); Resistance (RBK & UBK)
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or US Standard
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Standard Electronic Readouts: % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Preset Programmes:
- Up to 27 programmes accessed by 6 workout keys:
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Maximum Summary Time Out: Up to 120 seconds
- Maximum Standby Mode Delay: Up to 90 seconds (Treadmill unlimited)
- Muscle Monitor®: Yes (AMT or EFX)
Heart rate monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heartrate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heartrate. Telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Equipment Self-Powered
- International 240 VAC Applicable country-specific power cable
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC 120 V/15 A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) Powered
- Optional Power Supply Optional power supply available for long periods of no use, or if the display needs to be continuously lit for longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional 15" in/38.1 cm personal viewing system
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15 in/38.1 cm screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
Equipment Dimensions & Weight
- Equipment Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Height: 67 inches / 170 cm
- Height with PVS: 82 inches / 208 cm
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 30 inches / 76 cm