The EFX 835 combines the benefits of CrossRamp technology and upper body moving handlebars for a total-body workout. CrossRamp technology, unique to Precor, offers ramp inclines from 13 to 40 degrees, which allows users to target different muscle groups.
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- CrossRamp Technology: CrossRamp technology, provides 20 different settings (13-40 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp
- Ramp Angle: 13-40°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Double polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings with improved seals glide on precision extruded aluminum tracks to distribute user's weight for efficiency providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals are polypropylene plastic and self-draining.
- Covers: Ramp cover of injection molded ABS keeps the ramp cleaner longer. The ramp cover can be lifted off for easy access to clean the tracks, but cannot be inadvertently popped off by stepping on it. Durable rear cover designed to reduce damage that could occur when excessive weight is applied to it. Covered side panels attach using a twist-lock design. Single screw required to securely hold each side panel in place.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- Resistance System
- Resistance System: Durable 6-phase generator system with no contacting parts to reduce friction and wear provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S.
- Preset Programs: Manual Interval Interval Total Body Interval Variety Cross Country 1 Gluteal 2 Gluteal Custom Performance Hill Climb Fitness Test 1 Cross Training 2 Cross Training 3 Cross Training Navy Fitness Test Heart Rate Basic HRC Weight Loss
- Console Language(s): Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level Incline Level Distance Strides / min Total Strides Calories Heart Rate Time Remaining Time Elapsed Time in Zone Segment Time Remaining Average Speed Calories / min Calories / hour Watts METS Target HR Average HR % Complete Workout Profile Workout summary
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: Yes
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: N/A
- International 240 VAC : Country-specific power cord
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at highest position): 21.5 inches / 55 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 14.5 X 6.5 inches / 37 X 17 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 2.4 inches / 6 cm
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm): 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm): 25 inches / 63 cm
- Length: 80 inches / 203 cm
- Width: 32 inches / 81 cm
- Height: 68 inches / 173 cm
- Height with PVS: 84 inches / 213 cm
- Equipment Weight: 338 lbs / 153 kg