- Converging CrossRamp® technology
Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or cross-train specific lower-body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making targeting different muscle groups easy, encouraging training variance and propelling results. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with movement that allows the user's feet to converge toward the midline of their body.
- Fixed Handlebars
Fixed handlebars allow users to focus on lower-body workouts at higher resistance levels or challenge stabilisers during hands-free training.
- P82 Touch Screen Console
The P82 touch screen console not only offers a brilliant 15" screen that is ergonomically positioned to deliver crystal clear entertainment viewing for exercisers in motion, but when networked is also a direct-to-exerciser communication portal allowing you an opportunity to build your brand, share information about activities and services and strengthen the sense of community within your facility.
- Covers: Long-lasting appearance with covered ramp, enclosed rear covers and covered frame and pivot joints. Covered ramp to prevent dirt and debris build-up. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear-access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension. Front covers can be removed in less than two minutes, providing quick access to lift assembly.
- Accessory Holder(s): Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for your water bottle, mobile phone and other accessories.
- Transport Wheels: Wide transport wheels at the front of the EFX® allow the unit to be moved when cleaning the floor.
- Bearings: Dual, in-line polyurethane wheels with oversized axles and premium sealed bearings provide a perfectly balanced load, gliding on stamped, stainless-steel tracks for an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest user and are easy to clean.
- Ramp: Converging adjustable CrossRamp®
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington-state university for users of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5%-size female to the 95%-size male user.
- Ramp Angle: 10 to 35
- Upper handlebars: Fixed Handlebars
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10 to 35-degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all ages and fitness levels.
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts
- Maximum Watts: 720 watts
- Resistance System: Durable, three-phase hybrid generator/eddy-current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Resistance Level: 1-20
- Stride Length at Minimum Incline: 21 inches / 54 cm
- Stride Length at Maximum Incline: 25 inches / 63 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 16 X 8 inches / 40.6 X 20.3 cm
- Step-up Height (footplate at lowest position): 8 inches / 20 cm
- Standard Frame Colours: Gloss Metallic Silver / Black Pearl
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.9 x 15.4 x 5.3 in / 53.1 x 39.1 x 13.5 cm
- Product Weight: 15 lb / 6.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 100v-240v
- Power Supply: 60w / 12v
- Display Type: LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Visible Screen Size: 15 in x 9.1 in / 38.1 cm x 23 cm
- Viewing Angle: 170 degrees horizontal, 170 degrees vertical
- Resolution: XGA – 1024 x 768
- Display Color: 16.2 M
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Backlight: LED
- Screen Protection: Anti-glare and hard coating
- TV Controls: Built into console
- Default Channel: Yes
- Closed Captioning: CC1-4, Text 1-4 (US/CA only)
- Entertainment Apps**: Netflix®, Hulu®, Watch ESPN®, iHeart Radio®, Spotify®
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, *Cable/Satellite Receiver support, *Pro:Idiom®, *IPTV
- Features of the Preva OS: MyUI™ Suite, Video on Demand
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Network Capabilities: Preva® network capable
- Auto Shut-off: Yes
- Mute: Yes
- Video Decoding: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Headphone: Replaceable
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz MIMO and 5 GHz multiple antenna
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, IEC CB Scheme, TUV NRTL, US/CA
- * Optional feature
- ** Applications vary by country and location
Heart rate monitoring
- Touch: Handheld heartrate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heartrate. Telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Equipment: Powered
- International 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cable
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120 V/15A circuit with 5-15P NEMA receptacle
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Integrated
- Optional Power Supply: N/A
- FCC: FCC
- ETL: ETL
- CE: CE
- EN957: EN957 / ASTM
Integrated Entertainment Options
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Standard
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Supports NTSC, PAL, PAL B/G standards, closed-caption
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15 in/38.1 cm LCD capacitive touchscreen
- iPod® / iPhone® Compatible: Integrated
Equipment Dimensions & Weight
- Weight: 340 lbs / 154 kg
- Dimensions: 80" L x 30" W x 72" H / 203cm L x 76cm W x 183cm H