- Resistance Levels: 25
- Step-Through Design: The RBK 815 recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 inches; 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 inches; 10 cm).
- Ergonomics: The riding cockpit is designed with sound ergonomics. The seat pads are angled for optimal comfort, maximum low-back support, and minimal interference with the movement of the user's legs. The console is mounted at an optimal viewing angle, with the machine controls within easy reach.
- Handlebars: The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Seat: The new, molded seat back features a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort. The ergonomic, curved design and ample ventilation further enhance user comfort, and the polypropylene material is virtually indestructible.
- Biomechanics: To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, Precor designed the recumbent bike to maintain some of the advantages developed for the upright bike. That means setting the angle of the seat rail with an offset from the crank to aid with efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat rail angle is at 15 degrees with a slight offset from the crank axle. This places the knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in the 2 and 8 o'clock positions.
- Bearings: Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Pedals: For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra-wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes to allow proper pedaling form, with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Seat Adjustment: The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
- Covers: Shrouds are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece crank tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Console Type: P10 stream-lined LED display
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from user's heart rate chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) + Personal Entertainment Player (PEP) (iPod® compatibility): Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (158.75 Kilograms)
- Weight: 210 lbs / (95.25 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 67" L x 23" W x 49" H / (170.18cm L x 58.42cm W x 124.46cm H)
- Height with PVS: 62" / (157.48cm)
- Crank Width: 19 / 7.4