ROM 4 Minute Workout Crosstrainer Time Machine
The revolutionary Four Minute Workout is the most time effective aerobic workout ever developed. It is built around the innovative ROM Time Machine which allows to cut back effective workout time to just 4 minutes. The extended range of motion - ROM - cleverly used by this machine under automatically adjusted resistance allows to cut back effective exercise time to the incredible four minutes. In addition ROM Machine counteracts our natural tendency to contract and shrink with age and helps to elongate muscles. In one 4 minute workout, the QuickGym / ROM machine will give you 3 workouts in one: a strengthening workout, a cardio workout and a flexibility workout.
ROM 4 Minute Workout Crosstrainer Time Machine Assembly Manual
YOU BUILD MUSCLE TO LOSE FAT
A lot of focus nowadays is put on weight loss. Diets and exercise programs promise to shed weight quickly. However the key to lasting weight loss is building muscle.
At QuickGym / ROM machine, we like to focus on fat loss, not weight loss. If you lose weight quickly, you are most likely also losing muscle tissue. This is the biggest reason for yo-yo weight loss and gain: if you lose muscle when trying to shed fat, you are also decreasing your metabolism, which is why the fat comes back so easily.
The QuickGym / ROM machine will help you build muscle, which increases your metabolism and leads to increased fat burning, and long lasting fat loss.
THE QUICKGYM / ROM MACHINE PROVIDES A GREAT CARDIO WORKOUT
The QuickGym / ROM machine promotes the improvement (or maintenance) of the cardiovascular system. The increased heart rate you have during your workout will improve your heart and lungs. Your heart will pump more blood with fewer beats and your lungs will transport more oxygen with less effort.
Erroneously, cardio and aerobics have become somewhat synonymous in exercise vernacular, and many think that it is necessary to do aerobic exercise (any activity that is performed at a low to moderate intensity for more than 90 seconds, allowing oxygen to release energy through metabolism) to get cardiovascular benefits.
However, anaerobic exercise (any activity that is performed at a medium to high intensity for a short duration where energy is derived without oxygen) will also increase cardiovascular function. So you definitely will get cardiovascular benefits through high-intensity, short duration workouts. You don't need to spend hours every week on a treadmill or stationary cycle to improve your cardiovascular function, just four minutes a day on the QuickGym / ROM machine will give you cardio benefits.
THE ROM TIME MACHINE ALSO PROVIDES STRETCHING AND FLEXIBILITY
Flexibility is defined as the allowed range of motion at any given joint throughout the skeletal and muscular structures. Along with the noticeable increase in physical performance, high flexibility also increases the blood flow and nutrient supply to the muscles during sustained physical activity. The workouts on the QuickGym / ROM machine put you through a larger range of motion than most traditional workouts, thus increasing your flexibility.
AREA REQUIRED TO USE THE ROM IN HOME, OFFICE OR ELSEWHERE:
- 5 x 11 feet (152cm x 325cm).
- Minimum side distance from a wall is 14" (35cm). Included in the 5 x 11 feet space.
- Minimum area behind the ROM 16" (40cm). Included in the 5 x 11 feet space.
ACTUAL FOOTPRINT IS SMALLER WHEN ROM IS NOT IN USE:
- 32"x 115" with the arms extended forward (most desirable when ROM is not in use)
- 32"x 91" with the arms folded back against the seat
HIGHEST POINT OF THE ROM:
- Seat back height is 56" (140 cm).
- Ceiling height should be 8ft (240cm) but the ROM can still be used with full benefits with 7ft (210cm) ceiling height by 6ft-4in (190cm) tall people.
- Weight of machine is 405 Pounds. (184 KG).
- Removing the side arms gets it to 26" W, 364 lbs.
- Removing the side arms, rear loop, rear arms, & drive bar gets it to 67" L x 21"W x 51"H. 308 lbs.
- Removing the back rest gets it to 48"H
- Removing these pieces is easy if factory instructions are followed. So it is best if you talk to us first or READ the instructions for Rear Arm & Rear Loop Removal.
- Power Requirements: 110-120V (Corded)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS