Answering the call for a StepMill that can fit into more spaces and reach more users, we are excited to introduce the much anticipated StairMaster 4G. As the newest addition to the StairMaster family, the 4G delivers the same heart-pounding StepMill workout with a great calorie burn through a low-impact stair climb. Designed to fit perfectly into hospitality, boutique, and multi housing training centers, the 4G has harnessed the quality members have experienced over the past 4 years with the 10G and the recently launched 8Gx. With a footprint of 54” x 29” and a height clearance of only 8 feet, the 4G is the solution this market has been missing.
Available with a variety of OpenHub console options, safety-stop sensor and a redesigned handrail system that supports multiple climbing positions and includes integrated speed and stop controls for a better user
experience. Additionally, the service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
- VERTICAL AND RESIDENTIAL WARRANTY
- 7 INCH STEP HEIGHT
- 8FT CEILINGS
- 29 INCHES WIDE (FITS INTO ANY DOORWAY)
- AVAILABLE TO SHIP AUGUST/SEPTEMBER
The Nuts and Bolts - A quick explanation as to why our drivesystem works: The 10G, 8Gx and 4G all share the same mechanical design, championed by a generator based drivesystem vs Alternator. As a user climbs stairs, the generator creates resistance; this resistance prevents the steps from ‘free-falling’ – this is why the creation of resistance is important. Because the generator-based drivesystem is lightly geared (has a low gear ratio), the generator does not have to spin at a high rate to generate resistance. This is important because it means lighter-weight users won’t have an issue generating resistance. In contrast, previous designs (pre-2019) utilized an alternator which requires a high gear ratio (needs to spin fast in order to generate resistance), higher gear ratios mean more friction in the system and thus needs more downward force to move. More friction is also prone to other issues.
Choose from LCD, 10″ or 15″ OpenHub display options:
Click to view StairMaster 4G Product Sheet (Spec Sheet)
Our OpenHub 15” Embedded Console connects directly with Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch for realtime data sharing between equipment and watch. NFC technology allows for a simple tap to pair connection, making data tracking that much
Product Design Features
Available with a variety of OpenHub console options, safety-stop sensor and a redesigned handrail system that supports multiple climbing positions and includes integrated speed and stop controls for a better user experience. Additionally, the service panel removes with 4 fasteners, allowing for easy access to drive train and electronics.
4G Up Close – User Benefits
INTEGRATED HANDRAIL CONTROLS
- User has speed and stop controls at their fingertips – literally! Users can control the machine without ever having to let go of the handrails.
- User has a comfortable amount of workout space. Stepping space is 10in deep by 18in wide, same depth as the 8Gx and wider than a majority of commercial stairclimbers!
- User will never feel like they’re falling off the back end of the unit because they’ll always have three steps available.
SAFETY STOP SENSOR
- In an unsupervised facility or a home, the user has peace of mind knowing the unit will immediately stop if anything comes near the bottom of the rotating stairs.
- There’s a reason users ask for StairMaster by name, users now get the StairMaster experience no matter the space.
4G Up Close – Facility Owner / Service Benefits
- Coming in at a width of just 29in, the 4G can fit through any standard doorway.
- Users can comfortably workout in a space with an 8 ft (2.4m) ceiling.
BRAND NAME CONFIDENCE
- Users now get the StairMaster experience without having to go to a large commercial facility.
- The 4G utilizes the same design and mechanics as the 10G and 8Gx, both very successful commercial products.
PEACE OF MIND
- Preventative maintenance, service and durability were key factors when developing this product. With a product developed for both light commercial and residential use, we had to make sure it could stand on it’s own in an unsupervised space.
INTEGRATED LIFT HANDLES
- We integrated lift handles into the product to make it easily maneuverable around a small facility space or home
Take this away with you…
- The 4G is the newest addition to the StairMaster climbing family, think of the 4G is a 10G or 8Gx in a smaller package. The benefits to the three groups (facility owner, service tech, end user) all hold true no matter the size of the unit.
- The StairMaster 4G is the only stairclimber that meets all vertical market needs. Users can workout comfortably under an 8ft ceiling and because the product is only 29in (74cm) wide, the 4G fits through standard residential doorways. People LOVE to HATE the StairMaster workout, now it can be offered in any space.
CAN STAND ALONE
- With a product developed for both light commercial and residential use, we had to make sure it could stand on its own in an unsupervised space. Good thing it’s a StairMaster!
- The StairMaster 4G rounds out the 4 series line, we now can offer a complete cardio solution for any size space.
- Length: 54" (137cm)
- Width: 29" (74cm)
- Height: 64" (163cm)
- Step Surface: 10" x 18" (25cm x 46cm)
- Step Height: 7" (18cm)
- Step Rate: 20 Levels ranging from 24-162 steps per minute
- Step-Up Height: 14in (35.5cm) to first fl at step
- Heart Rate Measurement System: Telemetry and contact HR (Bluetooth with embedded display)
- Controls: Handrail design features integrated speed controls, stop button and contact heart rate grips
- Display: Choose from 10” non-touch, 10” touch or 15” OpenHub display options
- Accessories: Convenient bottle and/or accessory holder, console pre-wired for PVS entertainment
- Max User Weight: 350lb (159kg)
- Drive System: Generator
- Electrical Requirements: 12 V/5 Amp power supply
- Additional Features: Landmark Challenge, integrated lift handles, safety stop sensor
- Material: Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Customizable: Paint color options approval required
- Standard Color Options: Matte Black (-60)
- Bluetooth Data Tracking/ANT+: Yes
- Apple Gymkit And Samsung Galaxy Watch Connectivty: No
- Bluetooth HR and Headphones: No
- USB Charging Port: Yes
- WI-FI / Ethernet: No
- Personal Device Streaming Via HDMI: Optional
- Personal Fan: Yes
- TV Tuner (Global): No
- Add-On Personal Viewing Screen: Optional
- IPTV / Set Top Box Control: Optional
- 800 / 900 MHZ Receiver: Optional
- First Person Videos (RUNTV): No
- Exclusive HIIT Programs: No
- Integrated Service Indicator: Yes
- RFID: No
- Egym Compatible: No
- Ecofit Asset Management: Optional
- Customizable Home Page Graphics/Logo: No
- Customizable User App List: No
- Recommended Ceiling Height: 96" (8ft)
- Dimensions: 54"L x 29"W x 64"H (L:137cm, W:74cm, H:163cm)
- Product Weight: 348 lbs (158kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 49"L x 30"W x 43"H (L:125cm, W:76cm, H:109cm)
- Shipping Weight: 434 lbs (197kg)
- Product SKU: 9-3415-4G-10-TS-60BLK
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- LIGHT COMMERCIAL/VERTICAL (Non-dues paying facility and < 8 hours/day usage): Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 5 years parts and 2 years labor. Wear items* 1 year parts and labor.
- CONSUMER (Home setting, equipment used by home occupants only.): Limited 10 year warranty on structural frame not including coatings, motor & MCB 5 years parts and labor, all other components warranted for 10 years parts and 3 years labor. Wear items* 1 year parts and labor.