The Stairmaster 4400PT Stepper features an upright, rail-less design which encourages an improved exercise posture for the best lower-body workout of any stair climbing machine. This stairmaster is the most space-efficient stairclimber on the market (it fits in less than 2' x 4'/61 x 122 cm of floor space), and yet is extremely effective for a wide range of climbing exercise and conditioning needs. Patented, independent pedal geometry ensures safe, biomechanically-correct movement. The only difference between the Stairmaster 4400PT and 4400CL is the 4400CL is cordless, and the 4400PT plugs in.
Check out our easy to read Stairmaster Stepper Comparison Chart!
- Space-Efficient (fits in less than 2' x 4'/61 x 122 cm of floor space)
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, and Heart Rate Zone
- Display Readout: Manual, Fat Burner, Fat Burner Plus, Steady Pace, Rolling Hills, Aerobic Training, Cross Country, Speed Training, Fit Test, Levels
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test and CPAT Fire Fit Test
- Step Range: 1 to 14 inches
- Step Rate: 26 to 174 steps/minute
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Reading Rack and Accessory Tray
- Power: 110V (Standard 3 Prong Plug)
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Product Weight: 126 lbs (57.15 kg)
- Dimensions: 41" L x 22" W x 69" H / (104.14 x 55.88 x 175.26 cm)