Want to lose weight? With Crossover you need just a few minutes to work your entire body: moving your arms and legs together in three dimensions allows you to burn up to 160 calories in 20 minutes.
Want to tone your legs and gluteus better? During movement, the knee bends more than in other types of training which allows you to tone the muscles in the upper part of your leg: quadriceps, gluteus, and the biceps femoris muscle.
Want to improve your coordination? Crossover has two platforms and two interconnected levers that move simultaneously. Pulling the levers will train your coordination because your arms will guide your legs, thereby prompting your limbs to synchronize with each other.
Want to train your balance? The posture you assume with Crossover and the movement of the platforms involve the body's major stabilizing muscles (abdominal and back belt) and helps you improve your proprioception and balance.
Want to train for a sport? The Crossover movement is similar to skating and skiing; therefore, it allows you to prepare for all sports that require lateral movement in your legs.
What is Crossover like? Compared with traditional crosstrainers which have only one type of movement, the biomechanics of Crossover simultaneously involve the legs in extending, abducting, flexing, and rotating actions. Compared with treadmills or running outdoors, Crossover does not require a high degree of coordination, because the movement is guided. In addition, because there's no contact with the ground, there is less impact on the knees and the joints in the foot. Safe for knees and ankles. When you begin to exercise, the inside edge of the platforms is higher than the outer edge, which prevents you from assuming an incorrect posture that could cause improper rotations, ankle sprains, or problems like valgus knee. The motion of the equipment itself helps you keep your lower limbs in a proper line. Safe and suitable for everyone.
Technogym Console Comparisons
- Visioweb is the new interactive digital platform that transforms your workout into into an engaging interactive experience. View your photos, watch your videos, and relax with the most enjoyable games.
- Watch TV: If you're training and want to keep your hands free, you can attach a coax cable from your TV service provider to scan and view available channels.
- Games: During less demanding training sessions, clicking this button provides access to games such as Backgammon and Solitaire.
- Use iPhone or iPod: You can connect your iPod or iPhone to the machine via the special dock on the left hand side. You can charge your only device, or listen to music using the device itself - not the treadmill. VISIOWEB supports all iPhone models from the third generation and all iPod models from the fourth generation (newest updates from Apple required).
- Guide Me visual education videos: exercise, workouts, benefits, VISIOWEB, Plug&Train
- Club Area equipment rankings and static content areas: promotions, course programmes, bulletin board
Visio: User Interface
- Zoom accessible view with large labels and high contrast graphics
- Personal Interface different interfaces for beginners, intermediate and advanced users
- Easy and accessible workout Zoom interface set as default view in “Quick Start” and “Goal-based” workouts
- Customer logo in stand-by, in Club Area and in Communicator messages
- Close captioning Yes
- 13 languages - user selected / manager defined US English, UK English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Italian
Visio: Technical Specs
- Integrated LCD with Touch Screen technology 19” in RUN and 15,4” in other equipments - WIDE format (16:9)
- Software upgrade via USB: Yes
- Type of Movement: Lateral Pattern - Dependent pedals with predefined stride length - Convergent Upper Body
- Total number of programs: 11 - quick start, goals (time, distance; calories), CHR, profiles (6)
- Difficulty Levels: 1-25
- Power supply: 100- 240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Energy Consumption: 100 VA
- HR Monitoring: Double Hand sensor, Telemetry
- Max user weight (kg | lbs): 180 | 400
- Weight (kg | lbs): 155 | 340
- Dimensions: 64"L x 30"W x 67"H (1625mm x 752mm x 1692mm)
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS