The TechnoGym crosstrainer Excite+ Synchro 700 Unity black used is a professional elliptical trainer which absorbs shocks during running simulation, thus protecting your joints. Placed in the rear, the flywheel allows for smooth and quiet running. During running, the feet never leave the pedals, which were designed for natural movement. The Unity console provide a personalized mix of entertainment, new challenging workouts and innovative features that are designed to deliver results in a fun and easy way.
Technogym Console Comparisons
Technogym Unity 2.0 Console User Manual
- Level adjustable: Yes
- Adjustable step length: Without adjustable step length
- Use: Home use, Commercial use
- Colour; Black
- Resistance system: Induction/Ergo brake system
- Resistance control: Computer controlled
- External connection: WiFi, Internet by cable, Iphone and ipod (old generation), TV
- Bluetooth compatible for watches and Apple/Android phones
- Power supply: 120V 20 AMP
- Type bearing: Ball bearing
- Heart rate monitoring: Hand sensors, Wireless chest strap (optional)
- Display type: Technogym Unity 2.0
- User Memory: Yes
- Drinking bottle holder: Yes
- Movement: Forward and backwards
- Number of Programs: 15
- Display options: Internet connection, USB connection
- Drive Mechanism: Poly V belt
- Resistance Levels: 25
- User Programs: Yes
- Foldable: No
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Smooth an stress free
The Smooth Motion belt transmission system ensures quiet and fluid machine movement that helps you relax and focus on the sensation the movement gives you.
New ergonomic handlebars
You can now grab the handlebars at the top and perform more effective pushing and pulling movements for better upper body engagement.
Multiple hand sensors
Both the upper body levers and fixed handgrips are fitted with Hand sensors to monitor heart rate in all training situations.
Fast Track Controls
The Fast Track Controls allow you to change the resistance level without having to remove your hands from the handlebars or interrupt your training.
Enjoy natural, no-impact movement thanks to the rear drive that ensures fluid elliptical trajectory. The contact between your feet and the pedals remains constant throughout the whole range of movement, causing no stress to the joints.
- Goal Oriented Display: Yes
- Warm Up function: Yes
- Total number of programs: 24 - Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), CPR, Profiles (6 preset), Custom(Constant Speed, Constant Power), Training Zone, Cruise Control,
- Warm Up Sub maximal tests: Fitness Test
- Maximal tests: Maximal test, Wingate test
- Languages available: 18 - UK English, US English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Arabian, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
- User-defined language selectio: Yes
- Screen: it allows you to view and control information, settings and contents both for workouts and for entertainment. The tablet-style touch screen interface allows you to include the contents offered by the Technogym App Store.
- TGS key input. The device reads the training data from the TGS key and stores the results of the exercise performed.
- Headphone connector: used to plug in headphones and listen to audio content.
- USB port
- Sensor for NFC / RFID reader
Goal driven exercises
These are exercises which start quickly because the only parameter that requires setting is the goal value.
Heart rate driven exercises
These are exercises performed at a constant heart rate and therefore the heart rate monitor must be used.
These are exercises in various steps, with preset load variations or variations set by the user.
Depending on the type of equipment, there are three test categories available.
The Warm Up is a warm up exercise for the upper part of the trunk performed at constant torque mode.
Challenging interval training to maximise exercise effectiveness: the Hi-low blocks profile is an alternative to the usual interval training and burns more calories.
Smooth variations around the level you choose: the Hills profile has slight changes in intensity.
Burn out exercise
Intervals with self adaptive resistance; the Burn out profile consists of an anaerobic exercise performed at a constant speed. It improves performance with a short duration exercise.
Speed shift exercise
The smartest way to do interval training you can easily change from one set exercise speed and another, using the Fast Track Control.
Cross training exercise
Enjoy a great variety to kill boredom; the Cross training profile consists of a series of changes in intensity at a medium/high effort level.
- Stride Length: 19"
- Max user weight: 396.8 lb (180 kg)
- Weight: 330.6 lb (150 kg)
- Dimensions: 80.3"L x 27.5"W x 62.9"H (L:204cm, W:70cm, H:160cm)