Technogym Top Excite 700 UBE w/Visioweb Touch Screen, TOP provides the best cardiovascular upper body training on the market. By performing upper body rotary training with TOP, users increase fitness, improve muscular strength, endurance and the shape of their upper body.
Technogym Console Comparisons
- Rotating Handles - The rotating handles engage different muscle groups, distributing the load according to the user’s needs and preferences.
- Telescopic Arms - Telescopic arms enable use in all positions and at different heights. By varying the length of the arms, users can choose the level of involvement of the torso.
- Telescopic arms enable use in all positions and at different heights. By varying the length of the arms, users can choose the level of involvement of the torso.
- Adjustable Hand Crank Height - The adjustable hand crank height ensures better comfort and correct posture, as well as a diversified involvement of the different muscle groups.
- Forward-Backward Resistance - Forward-backward resistance enables users to achieve a more balanced workout and the complete involvement of all shoulder and torso muscles.
- Safety and Results - The correct warm up of arm, shoulder muscles and joints before strength training and sport competitions improves results and helps prevent injuries. In just four minutes, by selecting the Warm Up function on the display, users will be taken through an exercise routine that prepares for safe and effective training.
- Cruise Control - A new workout function developed in response to market demand. Easy to access with a dedicated button and only the target speed as parameter to programme, this function is very useful and highly beneficial for sport performance training and rehabilitation.
- Testing Included - TOP sports a variety of tests that provides the user with assessment and evaluation tools for general training purposes as well as injury prevention and rehabilitation. Tests include: Sub-maximal and Maximal Tests for the assessment of both aerobic and anaerobic fitness levels
- Goal Oriented Display: Yes
- Warm Up function: Yes
- Total number of programs: 24 - Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), CPR, Profiles (6 preset), Custom(Constant Speed, Constant Power), Training Zone, Cruise Control, Warm Up Sub maximal tests - Fitness Test
- Maximal tests: Maximal test, Wingate test
- Languages available: 18 - UK English, US English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Danish, Arabian, Korean, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish
- User-defined language selection: Yes
- Calorie Coach: Yes
- Ergonomic seat: Yes
- HR monitoring: Telemetry
- Difficulty levels: 1 - 30
- Resistance at 40 RPM: (Watts) 20 - 1000
- Power Requirements:
Equipment: 110 -240V | AC 50-60Hz
Maximum power consumption: 100 VA
- Watch TV: If you're training and want to keep your hands free, you can attach a coax cable from your TV service provider to scan and view available channels.
- Games: During less demanding training sessions, clicking this button provides access to games such as Backgammon and Solitaire.
- Use iPhone or iPod: You can connect your iPod or iPhone to the machine via the special dock on the left hand side. You can charge your only device, or listen to music using the device itself - not the treadmill. VISIOWEB supports all iPhone models from the third generation and all iPod models from the fourth generation (newest updates from Apple required).
- Max User Weight: 397 lbs (180 kg)
- Weight: 287 lbs (130 kg)
- Dimensions: 60" L x 25" W x 58" H / (155 x 65 x 149.1 cm)