Woodway 4Front Treadmill w/Smart Screen
The 4Front is not just a treadmill; it is our commitment to providing the most innovative, longest lasting, and most comfortable treadmill solution to all of your fitness needs. The 4Front was designed to mimic the feel of running outdoors and to provide the user with a dynamic, low-impact workout every time.
It is the next generation in a long line of products that feature exceptional comfort and versatility courtesy of WOODWAY’s patented Slat Belt running surface.
We have pics above on what actual used Woodway belts that we refurbish look like, as, they are an indication of what most used belts look like. Please note if ordering with a used belt.
Check out our easy to read Woodway Treadmill Comparison Chart!
The Smart Screen offers the smoothest way to get your speed into Zwift. There is no need to calibrate and the connection is reliable and consistent. Your speed displayed on Zwift will exactly match that on your treadmill display.
Dynamic & Resistance Modes
Dynamic mode allows the belt to spin freely allowing the user to train and power the belt like a non-motorized treadmill. Users can perform various exercises using the free belt providing for a full body workout.
Resistance mode enables the user to choose between different levels of resistance facilitating HIIT exercises and performance techniques.
Slat Belt Technology
WOODWAY treadmills feature state-of-the-art technology that provides the user with an experience unlike any other. Our treadmill belts are comprised of numerous individual shock-absorbing slats that have been scientifically proven to reduce harmful shock to joints, muscles, and connective tissue; a luxury you won’t experience on any conventional treadmill.
Lower Overall Costs
Many of the features that make WOODWAY treadmills more comfortable also make them more durable, resulting in less of a need for maintenance and/or replacement parts.
Unlike conventional treadmills with a conveyor belt style running surface, WOODWAY treadmills feature a patented running surface made up of vulcanized rubber. This allows our running surface to last for more than 150,000 miles, roughly ten times longer than the belt of an average treadmill.
Each treadmill is designed to create significantly less friction and wear, resulting in a belt that will never need tracking adjustments, waxing, and flipping of the deck; since there isn’t one.
In addition to less wear and tear on its components, WOODWAY’s unique design is also more efficient, requiring about 50% less electricity to operate compared to a normal treadmill.
The combination of maintenance and electrical savings results in a lower total cost of ownership with less downtime than a conventional treadmill.
The 4Front can be seen in many of the world’s top fitness facilities and classes for its commitment to excellence and dependability.
Highly Customizable Touchscreen
- Fully customizable user interface for clubs, gyms and studios
- Custom brand standards, colors, logos, and club specific content
- Specific personalized user profiles, workout summaries and settings
- Be more engaged in your workout with Real Runs and Game Runs in real world environments like San Francisco or virtual gaming environments.
- Browsing and streaming capabilities including Netflix and Hulu
3rd Party Asset Management
- The ProSmart software captures data on a millisecond basis which allows for greater visibility into workout metrics and equipment uptime.
User Specific Smart Programs
- Follow along with Smart Coach Guided Programs, a goal oriented four to six week progression of our programs tailored to your progress and individual metrics.
- Workout Customizer
- User Workout Data Tracking
- Custom Workout Summaries
- Guided Profile Set Up allows “getting started” to be defined with accurate user information
- Backend website for club management and end user. Clubs can assess need for service, do preemptive maintenance, and monitor treadmill usage over time. End user can collect workout information, analyze in visual formats and export to 3rd party fitness apps.
Dynamic Quick Keys
- Adds any speed held for 30 seconds or more to a list of favorites.
- Speed: 12.5 mph
- Incline: 15%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72″ x 35″ x 64″ (1830 mm x 890 mm x 1630 mm)