Cybex 610a Arc Trainer, the Cybex 610a Arc Trainer combines elements of a climber, cross-trainer and cross-country skier, and, like other Cybex arc trainers, it’s designed to give the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. This machine offers all of the award winning features of the 600A Arc Trainer, but adds arm handles conveniently designed with grips that enable you to put emphasis on either upper or lower body muscles. This is the patented Same Side Forward (SSF) configuration, which allows you to maintain correct posture at any degree of ramp incline. The high intensity user can lean forward without placing excess stress on the back. The reciprocal movement of the footplates allows for an accurate foot path in a natural (arc) motion, creating a relaxed feel. Four-bar linkage input arms keep the footplates at a constant angle with the floor – thereby reducing stress on the foot and ankle. Also similar to the 600A, the Total Body 610A offers extreme durability and can take whatever you dish out. The 610A’s movable arms create a curvilinear path that minimizes shoulder/elbow deviation and stress. The sturdy 610A also comes with front-mounted wheels to make the Arc Trainer more portable to preferred positions in your home and gym.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you? Check out our easy to read Cybex Arc Trainer Comparison Chart!
- Exercise Programs: Manual, Cardio, Hill Climb, Interval, Quickstart, Strength, Weight Loss, Fitness Test, Random, Calorie Goal
- Display Readouts: Calories, Calories Per Hour, Incline Level, Distance, Profile, Program, Resistance Level, Strides, Strides Per Minute, Time, Watts, METS, Workout Summary, Heart Rate
- Arms: Moving
- Stride Length: 24"
- Incline Levels: 11
- Incline Range: 0-10%
- Resistance Levels: 101 (0-900 watts)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact and Wireless Compatibility (Chest Strap Not Included)
- Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
- Power Requirements: 3-Prong Plug, 120V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 Amps
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 370 lbs
- Dimensions: 81" L x 28.5" W (at base; 38" at upper hand grips) X 60" H