Built for comfort, the Life Fitness Integrity Full Commericial Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a proven machine that offers a variety of low-impact workouts. Engineered to be ergonomically correct, with the durability only Life Fitness can provide, these machines take elliptical cross-training to a whole new level. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of our Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
Total-Body Exercise: Proven Stride technology produces a unique, popular motion with 18" stride length, research-based ellipse path and biomechanically correct moving arms.
Oversized Pedals: The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
Self-Powered Convenience*: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
Life Fitness Classic Stride Elliptical Comparison Chart
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics, Watts, METs.
- Readouts: Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, 7 Language Choices, Work Out Profile
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Stride Length: 18"
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Dimensions: 83" L x 28" W x 61" H