Special Warranty Offer!
Buy from Fitness Superstore with confidence! All our remanufactured machines
come with a FREE 90 day warranty covering parts and on-site labor. We also offer
extended one, two, and three year warranties. No other fitness equipment store in the
country offers that! We are confident in the products and quality we offer.
What Does It Include:
Covers machine failure due to normal wear and tear
Covers 100% labor costs and unlimited on-site technician diagnostic and repair visits
Covers 100% parts replacement including structural moving parts such as bearings, pulleys, cables, motors, and batteries, etc.
Covers wearable parts such as heart rate monitors, pedals, treadmill decks, running belts, and track wheels, etc
Covers software issues including error screen messages, program mal-functions, and console resets
Residential or Commercial
If the machine will be used in a home for personal use by the purchaser and extended family only
If the machine will be used by a business or in a commercial environment (gym, hotel, apartment complex,= school, military station, etc.
Warranty period starts the day the machine is delivered to your home
Warranty service in Northern California will be provided by our own fitness repair technicians
Warranty service outside of Northern California will be provided by our network of fitness technicians
A technician is dispatched for diagnosis usually within one week after service request
Warranty is directly through Fitness Superstore and is non-transferable; valid only through original purchaser
If there are any cosmetic defects on arrival, please contact us within a week of delivery so we can fix the issue. If we are not notified within a week, it will not be covered.
What is Not Included?
- Any issue caused by improper use or the user engaging in an activity which the operational manual specifically warns against doing or caused by the user disassembling/reassembling the machine.
- Cosmetic defects including but not limited to scratches, broken plastic, peeling stickers/logos/overlays, discoloration, etc., unless defective on arrival.
- Water, fire, heat, wind, or elemental damages such as the machine being left in an outdoor setting. Leaving the machine outdoors causes the machine to wear and deteriorate significantly quicker than indoors. Garage settings are covered by the warranty.
- The warranty does not cover Total Loss. If the product or major parts to the machine, are reported as stolen/missing the warranty is void.
- The residential warranty will become void if the machine is used in a commercial setting.
- Warranty labor service is only valid in the United States/Canada only
- International Warranty: We do offer a parts warranty for all international transactions. Please note that it will be parts only, and does not include labor. We do, however, have technicians available by phone and email who can walk you through installing or diagnosing the issue, and appropriate part to replace. All remanufactured items which ship internationally will include a 90 day parts warranty, along with the option of purchasing an extended parts warranty of 1, 2, or 3 years. You can select the option, and view costs on the product page on our website by selecting the appropriate parts & labor warranty (which will be parts only when shipper outside the USA or Canada). Please note that Fitness Superstore will cover all shipping charges related to shipping warrantied parts internationally. Please also note that new products will include the manufacturers warranty, which may or may not be valid for items shipped outside the USA.