The E750 Cycle UBE (Upper Body Ergometer) is a high-quality commercial grade machine that offers maximum operational versatility, including recumbent cycling and bidirectional seated or standing upper body arm cycling. The E750 is fitted with a dual functioning pedal cage with foot straps and ergonomically designed handles for upper body use.
The E750 resistance is set via our 10 levels of Adjustable Fluid Resistance patented Twin Tank system and the RPM is driven by you. The E750 will remain silky smooth and consistent at very low RPM and is capable of handling the ballistic speeds of a HIIT workout. This wide variation in load and speed capabilities allows you to train effectively to any workout program.
If required the low-profile seat swivels 90 degrees to aid entry and exit, this unique feature is ideal for deconditioned and rehabilitation exercisers starting on their fitness journey.
The E750 provides options to engage virtually every muscle group, targets strength, builds endurance, rebuilds stability, flexibility, and balance.
- Fluid Resistance: Vertical FDF Twin Tank - 10 levels
- Monitor: FDF / Heart Rate Compatible
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Auto start
- Time - Elapsed time
- Level - Auto to selected resistance level
- Watt - Unit of power
- RPM – Revolutions per minute
- Power Graphs - 2 Options
- Heart rate – Polar compatible
- Calories burned per hour
- Product Net Weight: 223.5 lb (101.4 kg)
- Product Gross Weight: 266.3 lb (120.8 kg)
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 52.36” x 38.19” x 59.84” (1330mm x 970mm x 1520mm)
- Min Active Area Required: 77.95” x 63.79” (1980mm x 1620mm)
- Max User Weight: 330 lb (150 kg)
- Arm Crank Length: 7.3” (185 mm)
- Low Seat Height: 21.3” (540 mm)
- Dimensions: 46.06” x 30.31” x 30.71” (1170mm x 770mm x 780mm)
- Net Weight: 223.55 lb (101.4 kg)
- Gross Weight: 266.32 lb (120.8 kg)
- Cubic Meters: 0.703 (24.81 cubic feet)
- Frame: 10 years
- Fluid Tank: 5 years
- Mechanical and all other non-wearing components: 2 years