Burn MORE calories and lose MORE weight! with the FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer and enhance the quality and enjoyment of your workout with different movement patterns to experience a superior workout with the ultimate in fitness innovation. The FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer brings iFit Live Technology to life on the beautiful, full-color touch screen! Watch your progress in real time as you stroll through Central Park, jog in Paris or run the Boston Marathon. Plus, the incline and decline automatically adjust so you burn more calories, sculpt different muscles and enjoy more balanced workouts. Also featuring a Direct Rear Velocity System, built-in workouts, an extra-long, cushioned deck and quick workout controls, this incline trainer delivers everything you need for incredible training!
The FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. Also featuring the DRVS motor system, the high-performance FreeMotion Treadmill provides users a comfortable running surface that is easy to use, while owners get a low-maintenance, reliable machine. With up to 30% incline, you'll recruit more muscle on the FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer Treadmill, targeting your quads and glutes. And, to perfect cadence and strengthen your legs for the downhill segments of the next marathon or 10K, the 3% decline adds variety and realistic training to any program. The lift motor, specifically designed for the Incline Trainer, delivers 1500 lbs. of lift force for consistent deck movement and stabilization.
The FreeMotion i11.9 Incline Trainer is a premium, specialized cardio machine, that performs as an incline trainer or treadmill. Treadmills incline anywhere from 10% to 15% and the FreeMotion i11.9 inclines up to a gut-busting 30% tilt. Ordinary treadmills, even health club quality treadmills, do not have a decline option, for you to run down-hill. This machine declines to -3%, replicating running down hills. One of the "X Factors" of this heavy-duty, top-of-the-line cardiovascular trainer, is that it has a 5.0 continuous duty horse power motor. Typical home treadmills have 2.0 horsepower motors, maybe 2.5 or 3.0 if it's a phenomenal home treadmill. The 5.0 commercial grade motor on the i11.9 Incline Trainer provides smooth and safe running for the user, without belt skips, with a speed that ranges up to 12 MPH. Featuring a commercial, double-layered, double-sided deck, the i11.9 Incline Trainer is built to last. Stretch out your stride with the 22" x 60" 2-ply, maintenance-free treadbelt and feel the incredible joint protection with built-in isolator cushioning.
- 10” Full-Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android
- iFit Live Technology Built-In
- Incline and Decline Training
- Direct Rear Velocity System
- 9 Built-in Workouts, including iFit Enabled Technology / 3 HD Video, 2 Map, 2 Competition,
- 2 Weight Loss Workouts / Manual / Set-A-Goal Workout Center
- Extra-Long, Cushioned Deck
- Quick Workout Controls
- Built-in Wireless Controls
- Entertainment Charging System
- 0 – 12 MPH 1-Step Speed Control
- 0 – 30% 1-Step Incline Control
- -3 – 0% 1-Step Decline Control
- Set-a-Goal Workout Center
- (2) 4” AutoBreeze Workout Fans
- 3.5” Crowned, Spin-Balanced Rollers
- Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kgs)
- Product Weight: 620 lbs (281 kgs)
- Dimensions: L 79.5" x W 37.25" x H 72.25"