The premium Elevation Series Recumbent Lifecycle Exercise Bike is for exercisers who prefer a seated position and enhanced engagement. The easy step-through design makes it suitable for all exercisers. A variety of intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
Check out our easy to read Life Fitness Elevation Series Console Comparisons!
Life Fitness Discover SE3 Console Owner's Manual
- Cup Holders: 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Pedals: Wide Ride™ Pedals
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat Type: Comfort Curve Plus™ Seat and Deluxe Back Support
- Dual Magnetic Resistance Braking System: No
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: No
- Front Wheels for easy mobility: No
- Handlebars: Side Handlebars with Contact Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required), Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive: No
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Pedal Straps: No
- Precision Resistance Braking Lever: No
- Rear Levelers: No
- Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating: No
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Stretching Platform: No
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Flash Programmable with USB: No
- Manager Menu Options: Yes
DISCOVER SE3 CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 16” diagonal (Bikes, Cross-Trainer, FlexStrider, PowerMill, GSC Trainer); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Resistance Levels: (Bikes): 26 (0 - 25) (adjustable for bikes)
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
- NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
- Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
- NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
- PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 in x 23 in x 19.5 in (190.50 mm x 584 mm x 495 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.4 lbs. (9.25 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.53 in x 16.5 in x 15.4 in (115 mm x 419 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.89 kg)
- Goals Based:
- Time, Distance, Calories (Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random)
- Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
- Starter Interval
- Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT, FAMS
- Interactive Courses (varies)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
- Auto Start: No
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Resistance Controls: Armrests and side handlebars
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Weight: 214 lb (98 kg)
- Dimensions: 65"L x 27"W x 53"H (L:166cm, W:69cm, H:135cm)