The premium Elevation Series Treadmill combines the comfort of FlexDeck technology with enhanced user engagement. A variety of intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
Check out our easy to read Life Fitness Elevation Series Console Comparisons!
Life Fitness Discover SE3 Console Owner's Manual
- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 14 mph (23 kph)
- Belt and Deck System: DX3™
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Compatible Devices: iPod mini / iPod nano / iPod / iOS 4.3 & above / Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich & above
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Ergobar: Yes
- Flex Deck Shock Absorption: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required) / Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich & above
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification: Yes
- Walk, Jog, Run: Yes
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes
- Flash Programmable with USB: Yes
- Manager Menu Options: Yes
DISCOVER SE3 CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 19” diagonal (Treadmill); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Speed Range (Treadmill): 0.5 - 14.0 mph / 0.8 - 23 kph
- Incline Levels (Treadmill): 15
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
- NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
- Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
- NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
- PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Treadmill sound pressure level: Less then 70 db(A) at 7.5 MPH (12 KMPH), at user’s ear position, belt unloaded. Noise emission under load is higher than without load.”
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 in x 24.75 in x 18.25 in (177.8 mm x 628.65 mm x 463.55 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.2 lbs (9 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.48 in x 20.75 in x 15.35 in (114 mm x 527 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs (7 kg)
- Goals Based:
- Time, Distance, Calories, Climb (Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random Terrain)
- Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
- 2-Speed Interval
- Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery
- Interactive Courses (varies)
- RunSocial Courses (varies)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Running Surface Length: 60 in (153cm)
- Running Surface Width: 22 in (56cm)
- Motor System: 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Weight: 444 lb (202 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 in x 37 in x 62.25 in (204 cm x 94 cm x 159 cm)