Life Fitness Discover SI Flexstrider
SHOWN with Discover SE Console on Discover SI and Explore flexstrider
The premium Elevation Series FlexStrider Variable-Stride Trainer lets exercisers find the stride that best fits their workout. On the fly, stride length adjustability and biomechanically proven motion makes the FlexStrider Trainer one of the best low-impact, total-body workouts for your exercisers. A variety of intuitive console choices provide entertainment, workout tracking and detailed product use information.
Check out our easy to read Life Fitness Elevation Series Console Comparisons!
- Adjustable Levelers: Rear
- Cup Holders: 1
- Frame: Welded
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized Non-slip Pedals
- Resistance Levels: 26
- Roll Wheels: Front
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring:
- Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Plug In Accessory: Yes
- Resistance Controls: Moving handlebars, Console
- Support Handlebars: No
- Flash Programmable with USB: Yes
- Manager Menu Options: Yes
DISCOVER SI CONSOLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Console Screen Type: LCD surface capacitive touch screen
- Discover SE3 LCD Touch Screen Size: 16” diagonal (Bikes, Cross-Trainer, FlexStrider, PowerMill, GSC Trainer); 16:9 ratio
- LCD Touch Screen Power Requirement: 20.5 -25.5 VDC @ 3.5 A
- Ports: Type RJ45, interchangeable Network ready connection and Fitness Entertainment port (power compliant with FitLinxx CSAFE specifi cation dated August 4, 2004: 4.75VDC to 10VDC; maximum current of 85mA).
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm Stereo
- Ambient Temperature Range (Operating): 10C - 40c (nominal 25C)
- Temperature Range (Storage / Shipping): -20C - 60C (key limiting item: LCD Touch Screen)
- Humidity Range (Operating): 5% - 85% RH (nominal 40% RH, non-condensing)
- Heart Rate Monitoring Systems: Patented Lifepulse™ digital contact heart rate and Polar® telemetry-compatible heart rate monitoring system
- Resistance Levels: (FlexStrider & PowerMill): 26 (0 - 25) (speed independent for cross-trainer and FlexStrider)
- USB Device Charging: Can be used in combination with Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning and Android micro-USB cables to charge compatible devices.
- Broadcast Receiver Capabilities:
- NTSC/ATSC or PAL/DVB-T/DVB-T2 or NTSC/ISDB-T (three separate tuners).
- Japan has its own tuner due to conditional access card (B-CAS).
- NTSC/ATSC supports PAL-M and PAL-N (unique PAL encoding for Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay where no digital broadcasting is available).
- PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2 tuner supports PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM-B/G, SECAM- D/K and DVB-T/-T2.
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.5 in x 23 in x 19.5 in (190.50 mm x 584 mm x 495 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 20.4 lbs. (9.25 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.53 in x 16.5 in x 15.4 in (115 mm x 419 mm x 390 mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.89 kg)
- Goals Based:
- Time, Distance, Calories (Flat Terrain, Hill Terrain, Rolling Hills, Random Terrain)
- Heart Rate (Moderate Burn, Vigorous Burn, Fixed Time Interval, Variable Time Interval)
- Starter Interval
- Fitness Tests: Life Fitness Fit Test
- Interactive Courses (varies)
- Step-Up Height: 10.5" (26.67 cm)
- Stride Length Max: 36 in (92 cm)
- Stride Length Min: 0
- Auto Start: No
- Power Requirements: AC Power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside U.S.), Self-powered
- Compatible Devices: iOS 4.3 & above, Android
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: Yes
- Wheels: Front Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Weight: 564 lb (256 kg)
- Stationary FootPrint: 64.5" L x 31.5" W x 67.5" H (164 cm x 80 cm x 171 cm)
- Active Footprint (when at maximum range of motion): 102.5" L x 34" W x 67.5" H (260 cm x 86 cm x 171 cm)