Matrix A5X Suspension Ascent Trainer
Matrix A5X Suspension Ascent Trainer, designed with an adjustable incline and resistance for a greater workout variety. It's self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility.
Check out our easy to read Matrix Elliptical / Ascent Trainer Comparison Chart and
Matrix Console Comparisons & Reviews (3x, 5x, 7xe, 7xi)!
LED console display
Intuitive console layout minimizes intimidation factor while providing full workout selection
Ergo Form™ Grips
Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhance comfort and accessibility to key functions
Integrated Personal Fan
Personal fan keeps users cool during the most strenuous workouts
All Matrix Ascent Trainers® and Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability
Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational – engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented Suspension design deliver a perpetually smooth motion, free of wheels and tracks.
- Stride Length: 51 - 61 cm / 20 - 24”
- Incline Range: 24% - 54% (15° range)
- Step-on Height: 24 cm / 9.5”
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Footpad Insert Type: Yes - premium
- Pedal Spacing: 6.4 cm / 2.5”
- Handlebar Type: Multi-position dual action / premium ergobend stationary
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Resistance System: Brushless generator
- Display Type: Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback: Speed, Level, RPM, Incline, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Distance (Miles), Distance (Kilometers), Calories, Watts, METs, Workout Profile
- User-defined Multi-language Display: Yes - English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish
- Resistance Range: 1-25
- Workouts: Manual, Rolling Hills, Target HR, Interval Training, Constant Watts, Fat Burn, Fitness Test, Glute Training
- CSAFE Ready-FitLinxx™ Certified: Yes
- Netpulse Compatible: Yes
- FitTouch™ Technology: No
- Instant On Technology: Yes
- One-button Start: Yes
- On-the-fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear™ Television Technology: No
- FITCONNEXION™ Ready: Yes
- WiFi: Yes
- Multimedia Playback: No
- iPod® Compatible: Yes - charging only
- Nike + iPod® Compatible: No
- Personal Fan: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Virtual Active™ Compatible: No
- Asset Management Compatible: Yes
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Power Requirements: Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 24 powered & self-powered
- Minimum RPM: 25 powered & self-powered
- Assembled Dimensions: 178 x 74 x 174 cm / 70” x 29.2” x 68.5”
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 201 kg / 442 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 214.6 kg / 472 lbs.