Don’t let the unusual appearance fool you. The Matrix H3x Hybrid Bike will give you one of the most challenging and exhilarating indoor cycling experiences ever! With a wide range of exciting features to keep you motivated plus additional touches that ensure a comfortable ride, this indoor bike is the perfect addition to your home gym or commercial fitness studio.
The vibrant LED console displays important information on your workout such as Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Heart Rate, METs, RPM and Watts so you can keep track of your progress. Programs including: Manual, Rolling, Intervals, Fat Burn, Random, Fit Test, Target Heart Rate and Constant Watts will boost cardio endurance and promote healthy weight loss. The whopping 25-levels of resistance will engage your muscles, helping to tone and strengthen the calves, glutes, quads, hamstrings and core abs.
A beautiful, custom designed seat boasting ventilated Ergo FormTM technology provides the ideal balance of support and air flow for a cool and comfortable workout every time. The seat is also easy to adjust thanks to the intuitive one-hand adjustment lever, and consistent numbering means height identification is quick and simple so you get on with your training. Other extras such as the pivoting arm rest and integrated transport handle make this one of the most user-friendly hybrid bikes around. Being completely self-powered the H3x is not only incredibly cost effective to run, it also has the added benefit of being able to be positioned almost anywhere.
Check out our easy to read Matrix Console Comparisons & Reviews (3x, 5x, 7xe, 7xi)!
Integrated Transport Handle
Readily visible and easily accessible for moving around the facility floor.
Consistent Seat Numbering
Seat height identification shared between platforms for easy recognition of user setting.
Protect Your Investment
Asset Management features enhanced flexibility, expanded usage reporting capabilities and automated notifications that make keeping all of your equipment in top condition easier than ever. (Optional on select Matrix cardio products)
Top-down adjustments simplify leveling after installation, maintenance or regular use.
Our low-maintenance drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
- LED console display with expanded feedback offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Innovative command seating position ensures a convenient and comfortable workout
- Intuitive one-hand adjustment fine-tunes seat position
- Step-thru entry for easy access
- Pivoting arm rest for maximum comfort
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Handlebar Design: Front vertical ergo bend
- Integrated Arm Rests: Yes
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Bottle Holder: Yes
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Cordless. It uses an Alternator and Battery for Power
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Display Type: Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback: Time of Day, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Total Program Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Level, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Workout Profile
- Secondary Data Display: No
- User-Defined Multi-Language Display: Accessible only through Manager Menu: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Polish
- Resistance Range: 1-30
- Workouts: Manual, Constant Watts, Fat Burn, Interval Training, Target HR, Fitness Test
- Csafe Ready-Fitlinxx™: Yes
- IPTV Compatible: No
- Pro:Idiom Compatible: Optional - add-on TV
- Fittouch™: No
- Instant On Technology: Yes
- One-Button Start: Yes
- On-The-Fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear™ Television Technology: No
- Fitconnexion™ Ready: Yes
- Wifi Enabled: Optional
- Bluetooth Enabled: No
- Ipod: Charging only
- Multimedia Playback: No
- Personal Fan: No
- Personal Trainer Portal Compatible: No
- Usb Port: Yes
- Virtual Active™: No
- Asset Management Compatible: Yes
- Workout Tracking Network Compatible: Yes
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: No
- RFID Compatible: No
- Pause Function: Yes
- Reading Rack: Yes
- Resistance System: Brushless generator
- Crank Design: Three piece with forged arms
- Power Requirements: Self-powered / powered 100v-240v - 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 4 powered / 7 self-powered
- Minimum Rpm: 25 powered / 25 self-powered
- Assembled Dimensions: 57.8"L x 25.7"W x 61.7"H (146.8cm x 65.4cm x 156.8cm)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Assembled Weight: 212 lbs (96.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 219 lbs (99.7kg)