- Adjustable Incline Motion
Ready for a hike in the foothills or to tackle a mountain? The XT-One has 10 incline levels so you can replicate hiking or extreme climbing, with adjustability to accommodate every exerciser’s capability and size. Also, it’s simple to target different muscle groups by changing the incline level throughout the workout so you can quickly add variety to your workout.
Replicate walking, jogging or running, and add new challenges with Octane’s signature SmartStride, which automatically adjusts the length of the stride from 20”-28” based on your pace. This smart technology optimizes variety and effectiveness for valuable customization, motivation and results, every workout. The adjustable stride length fits any size user in your home.
- Smart Console
Fuel exercisers with the best entertainment experience by upgrading to the smart console that equips users to multitask. Users benefit from a great workout while staying up-to-date on all the latest information on the Internet.
With the smart consoles, individuals can browse the web, quickly access applications, stream video and take advantage of video coaching for select programs.
Octane’s trademark advanced training program combines cardio and strength intervals in the same footprint to optimize workout space and efficiency.
- Faster Results
Combining cardio and strength intervals leads to better overall conditioning and can yield faster fitness results. Research shows that interval training surpasses steady-state cardio exercise when it comes to burning calories, increasing endurance, boosting metabolism and maintaining motivation. Not only do you get fitter quicker, but your workouts are more time-efficient when you do cardio and strength in one session – and you’re more likely to stick with them.
- Advanced Training
If you want the best for your home, the hottest trend in clubs worldwide is the unique LateralX elliptical with the CROSS CiRCUIT Pro! Featuring adjustable PowerBlock dumbbells from 4 – 32 lbs, heavy-duty side steps and weight stands, this combination delivers the ultimate total-body workout center on one machine. The XT-One has auditory and visual prompts that will keep you moving throughout this exhilarating interval routine. The program automatically cues you for each interval set so you maximize your efforts for the best results.
- CROSS CiRCUIT Pro Kit
Now get the same CROSS CiRCUIT that’s used at health clubs in the convenience of home. CROSS CiRCUIT Pro consists of two PowerBlock dumbbells, which are easily adjustable from 4 to 32 pounds each, an integrated PowerBlock weight stand on the elliptical and stationary foot platforms on the machine, which let you take your legs out of the action and emphasize the upper-body in periodic intervals. You benefit from a compact, convenient cardio and strength training center – all in one machine.
- More Variety
With CROSS CiRCUIT, no two workouts ever have to be the same. You and your body benefit from the ultimate in cross training – with cardio only on some days, cardio and upper-body strength on others, cardio and lower-body strength on other days, and so on. Add other accessories, such as a stability ball or kettlebells, for even more strength training options. Octane elliptical machines and CROSS CiRCUIT together are infinitely more than just cardio equipment – they are a total-home gym with virtually endless variety.
Key Mechnical Features
- Stride length: 20"-28" (51-71cm)
- Electronic stride adjustment: Stride Length
- Adjustable Incline (10 levels): Y
- MultiGrip & Converging Path Handlebars: Y
- Fingertip controls on moving handlebars: Incline & Stride
- Watch, Read, Surf placement options: Yes
- Low step-up height: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Soft grip pedals: No
- Pedal Spacing 1.8" (4.6cm): Yes
- Covered track & rollers: Linkage System
- Set of resistance bands: No
- Water bottle holder: Yes
- SmartLight: No
- SmartStride: Yes
- Link Compatible: No
- Quick starts: 4
- Resistance levels: 30
- MOM mode: No
- Polar® wireless heart rate compatible: Yes
- Blutooth® 4.0 and ANT+ compatible: Yes
- 3-speed personal fan: Yes
- Digital contact heart rate on moving handlebars: Yes
- Digital contact heart rate on stationary handlebars: No
- Self-powered: Yes
- Number of programs on console: 17*
Number of Workouts with SmartLink
- Lose weight programs: 11**
- Feel better programs: 11**
- Tone up programs: 10**Athletic performance programs: 16**
- X-Mode: Yes
- GlutePower: Yes
- ArmBlaster: Yes
- Thigh Toner: No
- Quad Power: No
- GluteKicker: No
- Max user weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Footprint: 33" x 75" (84 x 191 cm)
- Footprint-live area: 33" x 92" ( 84 x 234 cm)
- Product weight: 395 lbs (180 kg)
* Programs available on commercial products with standard console
** Programs available on commercial products with smart console - not compatible with tablet version SmartLink app.
- 10" glass capacitive touch screen
- Phone docking locations: 4
- Tablet docking locations: 1
- USB port (charging capabilities)
- TV keypad built-in*
- Ethernet jack
- CSAFE ports
- Asset management: Optional
- Wireless heart rate ready Polar® and ANT+™
- Console fan (3 speeds)
- Replaceable headphone jack
*External personal viewing screen required
Internet Connection Required
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Web browsing
- Yahoo (Works but does not load videos)