Looking for fitness equipment that feels great, is reliable, lasts for years and keeps you engaged? The new Precor Energy™ Series Ellipticals provide a fitness center quality workout in the convenience of your home. With technology adapted from our commercial-grade models, these ellipticals have design and convenience features that will help you reach your fitness goals faster and enjoy your workouts more.
The Precor EFX® 225 gives you a fitness center EFX® elliptical experience at home. With the motorized CrossRamp® you can target your focus on specific muscles. The moving handlebars get your core and arms into the workout. The 10 preset workouts, SmartRate® target heart zone monitoring and 16 levels of resistance will keep you motivated and engaged even as your fitness increases. The 225 will continue to provide fun and challenging workouts no matter how far you progress.
Precor Console Comparison Chart (V2, V3, V4, Experience, p30, p80, p82)
- CrossRamp® Technology: With Precor patented adjustable CrossRamp® technology, you can alter the height of the elliptical path your foot travels. Called Variable Stride Geometry™, this allows you to focus on a specific muscle group or all major lower-body muscle groups, so you can work the muscles you want, when you want.
- CrossRamp® Movement: Motorized variable
- CrossRamp® Elevation Range: 15° - 25°
- CrossRamp® Number of Levels: 1 - 8
- Ramp Material: Welded steel, covered with a silver powder coat finish
- Handlebars: Moving and Fixed, for total-body workout
- Resistance System: Magnetic resistance
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Reversible Pedal Rotation: Yes
- Pedal Locking Pin: Yes
- Storage: Combination water bottle/ remote control holder.
- Console Type: High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- CrossRamp and Resistance Changes: Tap style Dome Keys
- Personalized Suggested Workout: No
- User IDs: User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Number of User IDs: 2
- Custom Workouts per User ID: 0
- Options Key: Yes, DURING your workout, "Workouts" key lets you change your workout type and "Enter" lets you change your duration, age and weight.
- Pace Feature: No
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Workouts:
- 1-1 Interval
- 1-2 Interval
- Weight Loss
- Basic HRC
- Hill Climb
- Cross Country
- Cross Trainer
- Number of Preset Workouts:10
- Accelerator Workouts: Aerobic, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Gluteal, Cross Trainer
- Workout Feedback Metrics: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Calories, Calories/Min, Heart Rate, Target Heart Rate, SmartRate® Zone Distance, Strides/Min, Average Strides/Min Resistance, CrossRamp® % Complete
- Number of Metrics Available During Workout: 13
- Workout Summary Metrics Time Elapsed, Total Calories, Total Distance, Average Strides/Min
- Number of Workout Summary Metrics: 4
- Workout Tracking: No
- Preva® Workout Tracking: No
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility: Volume control
- Android Compatibility: Volume control
- Tablet holder: Yes with SmartGrip™ holder
- Software Upgrade Capable: No
- Equipment Settings: Default workout time, Max workout time, Max pause time, max cool down time, Configuration (model), Max CrossRamp
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch: Yes
- Telemetry: Yes
- Chest Strap Transmitter: Works with any Polar® compatible 5 KHz chest strap transmitter
- Chest Strap Transmitter Included: No
- SmartRate®: Yes
- Equipment: Plug In
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 76"L x 29"W x 65" (193 cm x 74 cm x 165 cm)
- Equipment Weight: 214 lbs (80 kg)