The 108 SM has been refined and improved for a new generation of health & fitness enthusiasts. Like the interactive "smart" module w/voice feedback, sleek curves and a space efficient 3 point base. Every time you train on the SM you can choose to hear a clear voice feedback during your work out--its like having your personal trainer with you every step of the way. Its great for instruction, motivational training commands and overall VersaClimber training tips. Also choose a variety of virtual opponents to challenge or select famous towers, structures and mountains. The SM features the classic, calorie guzzling, versatile 1-20 inch step height combined with the 1-20 inch upper body arm movement. The SM offers a wider range of cardio & strength versatility. From its ability to apply long muscle toning leg strides to explosive sprint training movements, and every type of cardio training in between to meet your specific training requirements.
Check out our easy to read Versaclimber Comparison Chart!
- Resistance: Variable
- Programs: 6 Opponents (Race), 6 Structures (Distance)
- Cross Crawl: Yes
- Soft Padded Side Hand Rails
- Variable Control: 0-500 lbs
- Step Height: 1-20"
- Arm Travel: 1-20"
- Module Display: Interactive Voice Feedback
- Display Readout: Time, Heart Rate, Feet/Min., Calories, Distance, Step Height
- Maximum Speed: 350 Vertical Feet Per Minute
- Climb Angle: 75 Degrees
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Heart Rate Display: Yes
- Hand Grip Adjustment: Yes, 3 settings
- Power Requirement: 110 Volts
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (158.75 kg)
- Weight: 150 lbs (68.03 kg)
- Base Size: 43" x 46" / (109.22 x 116.84 cm)
- Height: 7' 10" (assembled)