A commercial, high-end cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for strength, power, and weight loss on one machine. The Cybex 770AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.
Everyone approaches exercise differently. Some want every detail of their workout, some would like to add entertainment, and others simply want to escape. Introducing the Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes that deliver the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you? Check out our easy to read Cybex Arc Trainer Comparison Chart!
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Programs: Quick Start, Weight Loss (3), Cardio (2), Shaping (2), Strength (3), Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar Wireless
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Screen Type: LCD
- Screen Size: 15.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Brightness: 300 Nits (Typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Displayable Colors: 16.7M
- Response Time: 8ms (Typical)
- Tuner Type: ASTC/NTSC
- Display Modes: Full screen video, video with exercise data, full screen exercise data, blank
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, Text1, Text2
- iPod/ iPhone Video Display: Yes
- Coaxial Chord connection available for Cable TV
- Power: AC Adapter Required
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 404 lbs
- Dimensions: 77" L x 37" W x 63" H