Effective, efficient and ideal for general exercisers, those looking for a challenging HIIT workout, and everything in between. The Arc Trainer ® is offered in a total body design, for a wide range of exercisers, or lower body, which caters to exercisers focusing on power.
The popular alternative motion cardio unit offers extreme efficiency and effectiveness backed by exercise science. It is ideal for general exercisers, those looking for a challenging HIIT workout, and everything in between.
Having trouble deciding which model is right for you? Check out our easy to read Cybex Arc Trainer Comparison Chart!
LOWER BODY OPTION
Stationary arms allow for exercisers to concentrate on powerful lower-body workouts
Standard internet connection provides detailed equipment use information, exerciser insights and preventive maintenance alerts. Connection also enables remote equipment monitoring, which allows our knowledgeable technicians to alert you in the rare case of a problem, often before you know one exists.
- Moving arms with curved multigrip handles provide a total body workout and added versatility.
- 21 incline levels allow for a wide range of workouts and the ability to work different muscle groups.
- The 70T Console includes on-demand workouts, integrated TV, touch screen functionality, and an enhanced exerciser experience.
R Series 70T Console
The 70T Console is built on insights provided by facilities and exercisers about what makes the best experience. Sharp display, easy-to-use interface, quick data and tracking options, as well as Life Fitness On Demand content to keep exercisers fully immersed
Exerciser entertainment is enhanced with easy access to streaming video and audio services like Netflix®, Pandora® Radio and Spotify®, as well as integrated TV. Even at the gym, users can log in to the apps they use every day.
LIFE FITNESS ON DEMAND
Improve your cardio experience with instructor-led workouts, available on-demand on Cybex 70T consoles. Choose from a variety of difficulty levels and programming styles, and from a diverse team of instructors.
Easy and intuitive connection is a necessity in the digital age. Exercisers can easily connect an Apple Watch®, Samsung Galaxy Watch®, headphones, heart rate monitors and other Bluetooth® enabled devices.
BRING THE OUTDOORS INSIDE
The Cybex 70T Console offers beautiful interactive courses which allow exercisers to run or ride in a variety of landscapes around the world
Performance Run view on treadmills makes it easy for exercisers to benefit from interval workouts. Speed and incline changes happen with just one touch on the screen
CONNECT YOUR EQUIPMENT TO THE HALO FITNESS CLOUD
- View service notifications regarding preventive maintenanceand equipment rotation
- Understand traffic patterns and popular equipment byanalyzing usage insights
- Offer exciting new features on compatible cardio equipmentwith streamlined software updates, such as Life Fitness On Demand classes
- Allow exercisers access to features like Trip Planner, which informs them of real-time availability of cardio equipment they want to use prior to arriving at your facility
- Visit Halo.Fitness to get started today
- Touch Screen: Surface Capacitive LCD
Treadmill, Bikes, and Arc Trainers: 16” (41 cm)
- Connectivity: Internet (wireless or wired), proximity login via Bluetooth® and NFC
- Entertainment: Video streaming apps, Lifescape interactive courses, TV, integration with popular fitness apps, Pluto TV (US ONLY)
- Streaming Entertainment Apps: Netflix®, YouTube®, ESPN®, Pandora™, Spotify™, Internet
- Discover SE3 Integrated TV Compatibility: Analog and Digital: NTSC/ATSC/QAMb, PAL/SECAM/DVB-T/DVB-T2/DVB-C, NTSC/ISDB-T with BCAS, IPTV2, Pro:Idiom
- Myzone Compatible: Yes
- Mobile Device Charging: Standard
- Bluetooth Device Compatability: Standard
- NFC Device Compatability: Standard
- On Demand Content: Yes
- 22 Languages: English, English UK, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Catalan, Finnish, Hungarian, Basque, Traditional Chinese, Welsh, Hebrew
- Number of Workouts: 12-25
Goal Based: Time, Distance, Climb, Interval, Aerobics, Watts, METs, Starter Interval, Reverse, 2 Speed Interval, 3 Speed Interval (4 terrains per). Heart Rate Based: Moderate, Vigorous, Fixed Time, Variable Time. Fitness Tests: LF Fitness Test, U.S. Navy PRT, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery, FAMS, CPAT
- Custom Workouts: Up to 8
- User Profiles: Limitless
- Home Screen Customization: Standard
- Product Name: R Series Arc Trainer
- Console: 70T Console: Touchscreen with integrated TV
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact handles
- Compliance: TUV CUE certificate to UL1647, CSA C22.2-60335-1, IEC60335-1; EN ISO 20957-1, EN 957-6, FCC Class A (domestic), CE General Product Safety, Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives, ASTM
- Power: 120V, 20A or 230V, 10A (varies by country) outlet with dedicated line, neutral, ground wires and dedicated circuit breaker
- Dimensions: 81"L x 36.5"W x 60.5"H (205 x 92.5 x 153.5 cm)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)